Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manuel Charr Vitali's worst opponent since he came out of retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    As a fan of the sport you're exactly right. Its people who put fighters above the sport that need the excuses.
    Is it an excuse if I say nothing better is available at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      No it's a lie.

Comment

Usually I'd defend Klitschko opponents because there really isn't much left out there but seeing Mormeck and Charr get title shots is ludicrous.

Comment

don't know anything about this Charr guy
          but surely he'll try harder than Kevin Johnson
          that had to be Vit's worst opponent
          he pussied out worse than Haye did with Wlad

Comment

This guy is a heavyweight naseem hamed without the speed and power.

Adamek, Gomez and Sosnoski were pretty bad.

Comment

Notice Tunney went back and deleted all his posts in this thread? :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

IDK he has fought A LOT of garbage opponents... Charr is definitely up there though!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Bro, where did you get that idea? The excuse is thinking that people who don't accept this fight will not approve of any other because of this supposed "hate". I'm as hard on the Klit as anyone, but I don't blame them for the era and give credit when its do. Charr is not a fight deserving of credit and neither is Wach. Any objective person who watches the sport instead of just being a fan of a fighter will tell you this. Anyone who is just a fan of certain fighters will try and tell you its not really that bad. It is what it is.

Comment

The Greatest fought a guy who was 6-0 and lost to him. Why can't Vitali have a nice retirement fight? It's not like Floyd retiring when all the WWs were prime and he just went in there after they beat each other up either. At least Vitali has a legit reason to retire and that's politics.

We also saw how Wlad outclassed Haye so why even bother with that. We're just going to get another "toe" excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      The Greatest fought a guy who was 6-0 and lost to him. Why can't Vitali have a nice retirement fight? It's not like Floyd retiring when all the WWs were prime and he just went in there after they beat each other up either. At least Vitali has a legit reason to retire and that's politics.

We also saw how Wlad outclassed Haye so why even bother with that. We're just going to get another "toe" excuse.
                      what does floyd have to do with this? oh yeah, when you fight a bum like this, and he isn't even the worst fighter you've faced, and people question you, start hating on floyd.

this is an embarassment of a fight, especially when david haye is available and would be Vitali's best opponent other than Lennox, equal with Byrd.

Comment

Working...
                      X