Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Austin Trout fight Erislandy Lara?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't Austin Trout fight Erislandy Lara?????

Seriously, why can't this fight happen???

Why doesn't Trout fight Lara???

because they are the same, lol.

Trout has better defense though and Lara has a better offense.
    Can't help but feel like Molina should be the front runner for any significant fight right now though ,that guy just keeps getting the shaft.

Comment

Well that would eliminate 2 of the biggest risk of Canelo for September.

Comment

Yes, of course. They beat each other up for a shot at him, while he visits the nursing home for his next victim. Fantastic idea.

Comment

This thread has nothing to do with Alvarez.

I would like to know why Trout doesn't pursure Lara??????

Comment

If that's the case then why would the champion pursue the contender.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Really Simple...

Does Lara has a Mexican Independence date on HBO??

And Trout also has some family ties with Canelo, completely outclassing his Super Middleweight brother in his hometown, so by Trout's logic that will make a perfect marketing angle

Comment

Because he'll be knockout...

Comment

There are a bunch of good fights to make at 154. This isn't one of them imo. It would be a snooze fest. I would way rather see someone like Rosado fight Trout over Lara or Molina. But I feel like Molina is the most deserving of a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

It might happen. At this point, it just looks like whats been said a million times, Lara is a whole lot of risk with zero the reward. Isn't a big name or draw, and is one of those dudes that looks like he is impossible to look good against, even if u beat him, which u can argue that Molina did.

Trout beating Lara (don't see it happening though) won't guarantee him a title shot and won't mean s**t in the grand scheme of things to anybody except the avid boxing fanatic. If Lara doesn't get active, that fight is guaranteed to be a snooze fest. It certainly guarantees the risk of getting knocked the f**k out before ur able to brand ur name for a serious bit.

Molina is in the same boat Lara is in. Probably even in deeper waters cuz he's had some significant losses, might be more dangerous and is less entertaining to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X