Hilarious interviews with people waiting outside houston mall for Jordans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    you're quit the little tap-dancer.

you CLEARLY stated that it was not about race. that it was about financial something or other. finance had nothing to do with it, nor did welfare or drug dealing aside from when people started making assumptions about the people standing in line. to which you jumped right on board with. then you get called on it you started barking about how i don't know how the world works.

go try and sell that **** to one of these brainless monkeys.
    Lay off the drugs, Timmy. My view would still be the same if the line up was full of white people. To me, I don't care about the race of the people there, I am saying there will definitely be people there collecting assistance.

You inferring that I am secretly racist by calling me a 'little tap dancer' is laughable at best. You forget where I grew up, Timothy, I know many people just like that.

I jumped on board with nothing, I watched the video and formed my opinion. My only mention of race was due to the fact that you called someone self-loathing which is the most pretentious, factious thing I have read on here in quite some time.

I won't be back peddling Horton, my view is my view. I don't care what people spend their money on, I do however, take issue with busting my ass for everything I have, paying my taxes and someone collecting welfare using the money meant to provide for their children to buy shoes, clothes, handbags etc.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Clarendon, two parishes away. I do not know the distance but if you bring up a map of Jamaica you will see where both are but St. Andrew is right beside Kingston, some parts of St. Andrew are referred to as Kingston.
      damn man, you're from Clarendon? a lot of madness goes on in those parts from what I understand. Some of the madness has even spilled over into Toronto/Scarborough. A favourite restaurant of mine in Toronto that bears the name Clarendon, was shot up recently the cops say that it was something to do with a turf war that originated in Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        Lay off the drugs, Timmy. My view would still be the same if the line up was full of white people. To me, I don't care about the race of the people there, I am saying there will definitely be people there collecting assistance.

You inferring that I am secretly racist by calling me a 'little tap dancer' is laughable at best. You forget where I grew up, Timothy, I know many people just like that.

I jumped on board with nothing, I watched the video and formed my opinion. My only mention of race was due to the fact that you called someone self-loathing which is the most pretentious, factious thing I have read on here in quite some time.

I won't be back peddling Horton, my view is my view. I don't care what people spend their money on, I do however, take issue with busting my ass for everything I have, paying my taxes and someone collecting welfare using the money meant to provide for their children to buy shoes, clothes, handbags etc.
        i didn't infer that you were racist. i inferred that you were not discussing the topic at hand but some other **** -- that only you seem to appreciate. that's on you.

you did infer, though, that those people, who I guess, just so happened to be black, were on welfare or drug dealers. did you not? at first was all of them, now it's just some so you are back peddling whether you believe it or not.

you're still talking about the people and their financial status. what does that have to do with anything? they are in Houston, how, even if they were on welfare, does that have any effect on you? obtuse much??

and me calling another black person self-loathing is the most pretentious thing you've read on here in some time is it? you see nothing wrong with a black dude sitting, commiserating, with a dude who has never had a nice thing to say about blacks on this forum is pretentious? i call it self-preservation. here:www.dictionary.com

as for drugs, if i had some weed and i wasn't getting so amped at the ignorance in this thread i would have time to dissect your silly argument rather than be reactionary as i am now.

Comment

i didn't infer that you were racist. i inferred that you were not discussing the topic at hand but some other **** -- that only you seem to appreciate. that's on you.

you did infer, though, that those people, who I guess, just so happened to be black, were on welfare or drug dealers. did you not? at first was all of them, now it's just some so you are back peddling whether you believe it or not.

you're still talking about the people and their financial status. what does that have to do with anything? they are in Houston, how, even if they were on welfare, does that have any effect on you? obtuse much??

and me calling another black person self-loathing is the most pretentious thing you've read on here in some time is it? you see nothing wrong with a black dude sitting, commiserating, with a dude who has never had a nice thing to say about blacks on this forum is pretentious? i call it self-preservation. here:www.dictionary.com

as for drugs, if i had some weed and i wasn't getting so amped at the ignorance in this thread i would have time to dissect your silly argument rather than be reactionary as i am now.

Please point out where I said 'every person in that line is on welfare or a drug dealer', please?

Oh hang on ...

That would be me, taking a page out of your book and assuming I know absolutely everything there is to know about everything, which I do not.

I wouldn't have even commented on this thread but for your self-loathing comment. I found it ridiculous. The 'racist' poster you are making reference to happens to be my IRL friend and I know he isn't racist. Granted, I don't agree with everything he says, but I don't agree with everything you say either.

What is silly about my argument? There are mostly definitely people buying those shoes who should be doing other things with their money? Right. Gotcha

What exactly matters to me Timothy? You know full well there are people buying those shoes who should be paying their rent, if that isn't on topic, then I'm not quite sure what is.

Oh and my vocabulary, diction, comprehension and grammar are just fine, you can rotate on your dictionary.

PS. Aren't you half white? what exactly are you preserving yourself from?

Talk about self-loathing ...
          Last edited by Bossy; 12-26-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

damn man, you're from Clarendon? a lot of madness goes on in those parts from what I understand. Some of the madness has even spilled over into Toronto/Scarborough. A favourite restaurant of mine in Toronto that bears the name Clarendon, was shot up recently the cops say that it was something to do with a turf war that originated in Jamaica.
            yup, sounds like them to me but the murder rate has declined this year

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              yup, sounds like them to me but the murder rate has declined this year
              thank whoever is responsible for that!

Comment

thank whoever is responsible for that!
                Cops went hard at the gangs.

Comment

Haha dumbasses...I love sneakers just as much as the next guy, but **** waiting in line for that ****. Never have, never will. I buy shoes I like and will wear, not because there's a lot of hype behind it or the rarity of it.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Haha dumbasses...I love sneakers just as much as the next guy, but **** waiting in line for that ****. Never have, never will. I buy shoes I like and will wear, not because there's a lot of hype behind it or the rarity of it.
                    agreed! i used to have jordans as a kid. junior high, high school, back when i had dreams of being a ball-player. i left that crap alone after the stark realization that i was going to be a 9 to 5 shlub like the rest of em.

Comment

Working...
                    X