Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How cold Would You Feel If Marg KO'ed Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cold Would You Feel If Marg KO'ed Cotto?

I mean Knocked out Kold. on his back with his foot twitching.

The drama of this fight is building up to redemption. the good vs evil. the warrior who built his life back up after that dreadful day of taking the beating from a cheater who used plaster without any remorse. the lowest scum of the low.

now here is his chance at redemption and show the world that the good will prevail in the end. Cotto represents the quiet gentleman who represents hardwork, honesty and general goodness.

but what if the opposite happens? The cheater wins and completely destroyed Cotto.......

How would you feel as a human being?
    Last edited by Rassclot; 10-31-2011, 03:54 PM.

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    I mean Knocked out Kold. on his back with his foot twitching.

The drama of this fight is building up to redemption. the good vs evil. the warrior who built his life back up after that dreadful day of taking the beating from a cheater who used plaster without any remorse. the lowest scum of the low.

now here is his chance at redemption and show the world that the good will prevail in the end. Cotto represents the quiet gentleman who represents hardwork, honesty and general goodness.

but what if the opposite happens? The cheater wins and completely destroyed Cotto.......

How would you feel as a human being?
    It does happen in real life.

Seriously I'd be really shock. I expect Cotto to dominantly box him for full 12 rounds.

Comment

It would feel like the villain won.

Comment

I wouldn't care. It would be good for Margarito and mean that Cotto needs to retire sooner than later.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone got KOed. Cotto and Margarito basically ended each others prime in the 1st fight. They took years off each other career and neither fighter has been the same since. Just another match up of 2 washed up fighters with a great story line to sell a fight on PPV that should be on regular HBO or Showtime.
        Last edited by tredh; 10-31-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I am okay with either guy winning, Chances are Margarito is going to win again, he has the mental advantage, Cotto will be asking himself were the wraps loaded?
          Or he may ask himself on the way to the fight, what if they werent? lots on his mind I am sure about it. Margarito already has the confidence knowing he beat him, and Cottos last min ditch effert for a catchweight to me shows that he is already beat mentally.

I dont think Cotto has the style to beat Margarito, but if there was ever a chance its going to be now, the eye socket still in question, but what I like was that Pacquiao almost dropped Margarito with straight left hands to the body, he can be hurt there and Cottos left hook to the body is no cupcake..

if Cotto gets on his bike like he did in fight 1 its Margaritos show... if he does what Mosley and Manny did he can pull this out. run your shots off step around him nail him again before he rests you dont have to use the entire ring take advantage of his poor positioning and bad footwork...

Comment

I'd not be feeling too good if he won over Cotto, but it could happen.
            Plasterito should never have been allowed to box again, let alone vs.
            Pacquiao and Cotto.

Comment

Absolutely dead inside...and I'd be like that for like a week or so. Then, I'd get over it.

I have a heart condition and I'll have it ready to pop out the moment the first bell rings.

I'm gonna' have to be reminding myself that it's JUST a fight...it's not like the world is ending or I'm losing my life or anything.

Is it just me or does anybody get really agitated/jumpy/anxious/rowdy when your favorite fighter is in a big fight?

Jeez, I sometimes think I'm unbearable on fight night...especially when Cotto fights.

Comment

margarito doesnt have 1 punch ko power maybe to the body but not head...but yeah that would be funny i really dont care who wins

Comment

I'd LMAO

whenever I feel like seeing cotto battered and humiliated I just watch their first fight or Manny vs COtto

Comment

pretty good cause i know martinez would have a chance at getting a paycheck fighting margs, but yeah i'd feel a little sad seeing cotto's career be done. i mean where would he go from there? i doubt he'd want to fight a lesser name.

Comment

Working...
                    X