Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN Boxing fans!! Arums comments about Mosley AFTER the Mora fight *SELF OWNAGE*!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Where you at, Check Hooks?
    Notice all the *******s avoided this thread

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
      bob arum himself.
      same exact thing I was thinking....its pretty insane

Comment

The ******s are ignoring this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          yes how ironic right?

the truth hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            Notice all the *******s avoided this thread

???

There were 3 choices and old Mosley was the best bet. What wrong with what he said and with what's happening now?

Didn't Floyd say he wanted to beat up Corrales bad because Diego was a wife beater??

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              You're here why would you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                ???

There were 3 choices and old Mosley was the best bet. What wrong with what he said and with what's happening now?

Didn't Floyd say he wanted to beat up Corrales bad because Diego was a wife beater??
                dude...come one

be a realist

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  one of these boxing journalists needs to ask arum about this quote the next time they interview him, i would love to see how arum tries to spin it
                  I know what he'd say. Just like he said last time when someone asked him things like this and was talking about what the public wants, he'd say again "The public can go **** themselves" quote unquote.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    ???

Because Shane Mosley was not the best choice financially or competitively.

Mosley mora brought in 100,000 buys.

JMM-Diaz 2 brought in between 150,000 and 200,000 buys.

and Berto has never headlined a PPV.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is accused of assault by a woman who has already admitted in court earlier this decade that she made up a story about Floyd Assaulting her.

If Floyd Mayweather jr. Assaulted this woman, and his kids, he deserves jailtime.

Until then, she's admitted in court that she made this claim before. And Lied about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      Asked AFTER THE MORA FIGHT if he'd read the less-than-glowing reports of the controversial draw, Arum gave little reason to expect a Mosley-Pacquiao showdown.

"I did and I read them saying Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round,"
                      Arum said. "To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40s but he always had that big, big punch like in the (Michael) Moorer fight.

"What I've read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he's going to be 40 and he's in the lighter weights where speed is so important. He's on a show with guys -- example, 20-year-old Saul Canelo Alvarez -- old enough to be his son.

"I guess Shane needs the money due to his matrimonial sitaution (a divorce under harsh California community property rules),"Arum said. "I've always considered Shane to be a nice guy but this is what happens to fighters when they age.

"It's like (Bernard) Hopkins, he still knows how to fight but who wants to pay to see him now? His fights are not very scintillating. What you see with Hopkins we're beginning to see with Mosley."

Arum said he wouldn't be interested in playing the flakcatcher if he made a Shane-Manny bout at this point.

Read FULL ARTICLE http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz18tos3dmT

"Yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth"
                      ---Bob Arum

duckquiao ,arum and pacfarts pwned again big time

Comment

Working...
                      X