No announcement yet.

let's imagine floyd style of fighting was cotto on the later rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's imagine floyd style of fighting was cotto on the later rounds

Let's say he moves and dance a lot like what cotto did on firepower on the later rounds.

I mean I mean that style is what floyd usually do on most of his fights and then make a sudden pot shots.

The way manny stalk on cotto, do you think Pac can catch mayweather with some shots by going after him?

Do you also think Money May will stand toe to toe with Pac?

when cotto was moving(which by the way isnt as effective as floyds style) pacman wasnt landing anything effective and looked lost..pacman isnt effective against fighters who dont just stand there and fight toe 2 toe

Comment

be completely different. pac was often missing punches, even his lead left hand and getting tagged with counters once cotto started running. against one of the fastest fighters, best defensive fighter, and a counter puncher which is the style pac has trouble with; pac would have a much tougher challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        when cotto was moving(which by the way isnt as effective as floyds style) pacman wasnt landing anything effective and looked lost..pacman isnt effective against fighters who dont just stand there and fight toe 2 toe
        but pacquiao let him run dumbie, he didnt bother running after him.

Comment

Cotto ain't 35% of the boxer Mayweather is. Unlike Cotto, Mayweather has a straight right hand and can fight going back.

Comment

if mayweather runs around the ring from a blown up lightweight i will laugh my balls off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Cotto ain't 35% of the boxer Mayweather is. Unlike Cotto, Mayweather has a straight right hand and can fight going back.
              cotto is proven, mayweather isnt

Comment

Cotto doesnt fight that way so he was uncomfortable having to do that and thats why when he move he doesnt move is head, Mayweather is use to fighting that way and moves his head, Moving your head is an important part of fighting going backwards.

Comment

Cotto's style isn't moving and counterpunching and he was pretty effective with it against Pacquiao..of course the beating he had already been taking and the power he's felt was already too late to make it even count..he was in survival mode more than anything...

Mayweather will be doing or atleast trying to do exactly what Cotto did in the first..match his speed, counter, and make his shots count...

Mayweather's jab to the body will play a good part too..it'll be harder to roll and counter that..

I think Pac's speed and agression will surprise Mayweather tho..so I wanna see how he adapts to that..

Comment

damn razor.thin is a straight up hater???why are you angry all or the time?

Comment

Working...
                    X