Mayweather vs Castillo appreciation thread: still a hot topic after 14 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

comments mean nothing if you are not scoring the fight...sorry bro

the fight is nip and tuck and you probably never sat down and watched the entire fight

Castillo stryggled with every good boxer he faced.....frankie randal, taylor, whitaker, ODLH, Tyszu....Chavez didnt have the size, length or jab of castillo

just because a fighter is greater doesnt mean they are better at everything newbie
    Thats your Opinion which is worth 2 cents

Comment

• I had it 115/113 Castillo the second time around, real close fight, could have gone either way.

No one, not even DLH or Maidana were able to cut off the ring and time Mayweather as effectively as Castillo.

Love to score another fight. My suggestions would be Pac/Marquez I or II. The first fight could be a study on how to properly score a fight and the second was just a real close and competitive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        If manny' many Pac's t@rd legion think PAC won, they need to compare his so called victory over Floyd, with a guy who Most people believe beat Floyd. I believe Castillo beat Floyd. Where is the outrage?? Where is the **** slow mo investigation????

I executed a ore-emptive strike on delusional t@rds trying to ressurect PAC to the main man. He was exposed, case closed.

Sorry for throwing his name in the mix.... Castillo didn't cry as much getting robbed, nor did he make idiotic excuses about tight socks, God talks, shoulder pain, etc....

Castillo beat Floyd is my position.
        ha ha ha ha another zaroku blunder....

rule 1.....stick to the thread topic...

rule 2.....do not complicate...

and, what is the issue if fighter A was beat black and blue 7-5 by fighter B and also got beat spotless 8-4 by fighter C? A was beat twice? yes? no?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          ha ha ha ha another zaroku blunder....

rule 1.....stick to the thread topic...

rule 2.....do not complicate...

and, what is the issue if fighter A was beat black and blue 7-5 by fighter B and also got beat spotless 8-4 by fighter C? A was beat twice? yes? no?
          Castillo beat Floyd.

Still have not finished my round by round for Floyd vs Manny

He may have lost 3 fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            I had it 115/113 Castillo the second time around, real close fight, could have gone either way.

No one, not even DLH or Maidana were able to cut off the ring and time Mayweather as effectively as Castillo.

Love to score another fight. My suggestions would be Pac/Marquez I or II. The first fight could be a study on how to properly score a fight and the second was just a real close and competitive fight.
            Score 1 & 2

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Yo, mostly in the lounge. NSB hurts my brain.
              yea i have to take a little break every now and then

Comment

• genius floyd fans watching 12 full rounds of 3 minutes fight that happened long time ago to analyze, find out who really won.

genius floyd fans don't want to watch a five round 3 minute fight of slow mo video to see if floyd really wins the fight, for whatever reason.

genius floyd fans and their logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Thats your Opinion which is worth 2 cents
                  if you are not going to add to the thread...dont post in it...very simple...its to compare our scorecards not to troll or anything.

Just a fight review for the fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    genius floyd fans watching 12 full rounds of 3 minutes fight that happened long time ago to analyze, find out who really won.

genius floyd fans don't want to watch a five round 3 minute fight of slow mo video to see if floyd really wins the fight, for whatever reason.

genius floyd fans and their logic.

why did you even post in the thread...

for real boxing fans only, not trolls...dont want to add to the convo or score the fight....dont post

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      I had it 115/113 Castillo the second time around, real close fight, could have gone either way.

Just posted JMM-PAC 3.....chose that one because no knock downs or point deductions...just a nice clean fight to score

I agree....castillo is so underrated and him fighting on too long has diluted the memories people had of the beast who roamed 135 from 1999-2005

He should be in the hall of fame one day

Comment

Working...
                      X