Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griezmann speed+accuracy+great calls = too good for Premierleague.

Comment

• Read that non of our players have relegation clauses in their contract. Looking like a fire sale if we go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Read that non of our players have relegation clauses in their contract. Looking like a fire sale if we go down.
        Won't be relegated though.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Read that non of our players have relegation clauses in their contract. Looking like a fire sale if we go down.
          Do you actually believe Chelsea will go down or is this some reverse psychology thing that by saying you will go down it won't tempt fate?

Comment

• Transfer window opens today

Comment

• Roy is on twitter gathering rumors as we speak!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Do you actually believe Chelsea will go down or is this some reverse psychology thing that by saying you will go down it won't tempt fate?
                None at all.

If Jose was still manager, I think the players would have went to the point of no return though.

Comment

• Sir Alex's biggest mistake? The day Pogba decided to leave Man Utd
                  http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/pre...n?ICID=HP_HN_3

On December 31, 2011, Premier League basement boys Blackburn Rovers arrived in M16 with only two league wins to their name but United had something of an injury crisis. With Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans and Chris Smalling all unavailable, Ferguson was forced into a string of changes as he looked to back-up 5-0 victories over Fulham and Wigan with what should have been a straight-forward three points.

The decision to switch Michael Carrick to centre-back to cover for the multitude of absentees should have opened the way for Pogba. Having played a part in three League Cup games through the autumn and developed a glowing reputation in United’s youth teams, it appeared that the then-18-year-old was ready to make the step up to the first team.

Yet Ferguson, celebrating his 70th birthday, chose a bizarre central-midfield pairing of Park Ji-Sung and Rafael, Pogba was left on the substitutes’ bench. United went down to a surprise 3-2 defeat, and the France midfielder didn't see a single minute of the action.
                  Ferguson picked out the unfamiliar midfield as a mitigating factor behind the defeat after the match. “We missed the craft and experience of Michael Carrick in the middle of the pitch, so the midfield we played today was really makeshift in terms of Ji-Sung Park – not a centre midfield player, and Rafa’s not a centre midfield player,” he admitted.

pogba : “It was a very, very difficult moment for me because I was in love with Manchester and I was a Mancunian, he told Canal+ in 2014.

“It was the match against Blackburn in December 2011 at Old Trafford. Paul Scholes had retired, Darren Fletcher was injured. There was no one left to play in midfield, and I was training and I was beginning to get better bit by bit and the manager never stopped telling me, ‘You’re this far’.

“And I didn’t understand. This far away from what? Playing? From having some playing time? From getting on the field? Or what?

“But there was Rafael in midfield and I was disgusted. I was disgusted and I didn’t get on either.”

Comment

• Rumours that Subotic is en-route to Melwood

Comment

• Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is keen on sealing the transfer of unsettled Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos, according to reports in Spain.

The Germany international is one of the best ball-playing midfielders in the world at present, but has struggled to establish himself as a regular in Rafael Benitez’s system.

Kroos could now seek an exit from the Bernabeu, and Fichajes.net claim Liverpool are ready to swoop for him.

Klopp knows the 25-year-old well from their time in the Bundesliga, and he could prove the ideal solution to Liverpool’s problems in central midfield since Steven Gerrard’s exit and Jordan Henderson’s injury problems this season.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/31/liverp...#ixzz3vztk4s00
                      Liverpool are back in the big time

Comment

Working...
                      X