No announcement yet.

Here is a thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a thought

Based upon opinon.....think about that for a second and consider this in everyday life about simple subjects people disagree. Why is it so difficult to understand judges having a different opinon than the public. Also consider we have the privilage of instant replay slow motion and dozens of angles to view a fight from. Being a judge from underneath at ringside is totally different. To try to bea the master at his own game is hard and should not be expected but from the point of view of one judge the challenger did a great job. You have to beat the champ to be the chamo!!!

I understand what you are saying,but her actions after the fight show a person who made off very nicely and doesn't want to or can't talk about it..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      I understand what you are saying,but her actions after the fight show a person who made off very nicely and doesn't want to or can't talk about it..
      I think allowing judges a monitor ring side to have the same view as the audience at home minus the commentators would help some of the scoring issue in boxing. Anyone have any thoughts......Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
        I think allowing judges a monitor ring side to have the same view as the audience at home minus the commentators would help some of the scoring issue in boxing. Anyone have any thoughts......Lefty
        Possibly...but i honestly think it is clear certain judges are paid off in fights

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Possibly...but i honestly think it is clear certain judges are paid off in fights
          I would hope not Larry that would be bad for me. I would hate to think I am the fan of a tainted sport.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
            Anybody that has been at ringside knows that it is not the best place to appreciate a fight! I think Judges should be in a silent room watching the fight on a monitor which provides a better view! No replays, no crowd cheering and all 3 of them in different rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
              Anybody that has been at ringside knows that it is not the best place to appreciate a fight! I think Judges should be in a silent room watching the fight on a monitor which provides a better view! No replays, no crowd cheering and all 3 of them in different rooms.
              I think this is a good idea but the monitors ring side would be enough for me. The electricity of a BIG FIGHT is what makes them do what they do. I wouldn't want to take that part of their job away from them....LeFty

Comment

Working...
              X