No announcement yet.

Did you see Vince phillips on HBO freddie roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see Vince phillips on HBO freddie roach

Damn boxers have a bad habit of hitting rock bottom. From K.Oing tszyu to living on the streets obviously on some hard drugs

yeah man, that was a trip. It sounded like freddie let him go of his duties at the gym cuz he punched a 14 year old girl, is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      yeah man, that was a trip. It sounded like freddie let him go of his duties at the gym cuz he punched a 14 year old girl, is that right?
      He said he smacked her on the ass, like a coach telling his player good job.

Comment

Yeah slapped her ass and the mother tried to sue the gym for sexual harassment

Comment

I think Phillips was on heroin before he ever won his title.

Comment

Vince: "Come on Freddie. I've hit boxers on their asses for years. Coaches used to do it to me. Its sportsmanship"

Freddie: "Not to a 14 yr old girl Vince"

Vince: "She wasnt 14 Freddie!"

The fact that Vince thought she was older and was trying to correct Freddie about her age shows he had more intentions in mind then "Sportsmanship".

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              Vince: "Come on Freddie. I've hit boxers on their asses for years. Coaches used to do it to me. Its sportsmanship"

Freddie: "Not to a 14 yr old girl Vince"

Vince: "She wasnt 14 Freddie!"

The fact that Vince thought she was older and was trying to correct Freddie about her age shows he had more intentions in mind then "Sportsmanship".
              yeah he didn't seem right at all. I think freddie is a pretty understanding guy and will give just about anyone a chance in his gym so his story seemed shady.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                yeah he didn't seem right at all. I think freddie is a pretty understanding guy and will give just about anyone a chance in his gym so his story seemed shady.

That Vince Phillips segment was so weird I had to watch it twice. He smacked a 14-year-old girl on the ass, he owes Roach money and promised to pay him $100 a week.

That's a pretty depressing, broken collection of people wandering in and out of that gym. Roach is shaking, his brother had a stroke, the other guy has one eye ... old fighters are wandering in asking for work. Hell, when James Toney shows up at a party, and he's the nicest, friendliest guy there ... and the only one who doesn't require subtitles to understand what he's saying ... something's wrong.

Oh man. Not exactly a show that'll make people want to take up the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
                  That Vince Phillips segment was so weird I had to watch it twice. He smacked a 14-year-old girl on the ass, he owes Roach money and promised to pay him $100 a week.

That's a pretty depressing, broken collection of people wandering in and out of that gym. Roach is shaking, his brother had a stroke, the other guy has one eye ... old fighters are wandering in asking for work. Hell, when James Toney shows up at a party, and he's the nicest, friendliest guy there ... and the only one who doesn't require subtitles to understand what he's saying ... something's wrong.

Oh man. Not exactly a show that'll make people want to take up the sport.

Seriously. James toney actually seemed like the most level headed normal person at that party

Comment

Working...
                  X