No announcement yet.

"but hes only 23 years. hes still a young guy."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    If Prince Naseem would've beaten MAB, his star power would've rivaled Oscar's at the time.
    Naz wasn't a fan of training at that point, and Barrera was too good to be so ill prepared. I wish Naz could have hung around longer, but who will ever know what he could have continued to do if his heart was still in it after MAB.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      How old was Broner when he turned pro?
      Really doesnt matter. He(Broner)has fought the top guy in his division(Demarco). Canelo on the other hand has yet to fight ANYONE in his divison, except a shot to **** a$$ Cintron, and......wait for it..................Ryan "gotdamn" Rhodes.

But I see where this thread is intended to go, so I shall digress.

Comment

At 21, Mike Tyson was the youngest HW champion ever, and considered the baddest man on the planet.

Beat that, you cock knockers.

Comment

at 23 Morales was fighting HOF's

Broner young tho.... even when he's beating old women and robbing them. He too young

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            at 23 Morales was fighting HOF's

Broner young tho.... even when he's beating old women and robbing them. He too young
            Ok. Challenge accepted. At 21 Mike Tyson KO'd a HOFer.

And if this is in reference to Broner. Name a HOFer from 130-147 that is currently fighting.

Comment

lol at canelo fans

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                lol at canelo fans
                I'm not a Canelo fan but he is fighting Austin trout in about a month so what is the fawking problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Ok. Challenge accepted. At 21 Mike Tyson KO'd a HOFer.

And if this is in reference to Broner. Name a HOFer from 130-147 that is currently fighting.
                  ......wait what?

yea that's pretty much the point. Great fighters were doing great things when they were young. No "he young" Excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I'm not a Canelo fan but he is fighting Austin trout in about a month so what is the fawking problem?
                    Bout damn time. Only pass Canelo gets is the PWill and Kirkland fights falling through. Other than that, he's been a belt holder far too long, for his next fight to be considered his 1st significant defense of the title he's been holding for two, count um, TWO gotdamn years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      Naz wasn't a fan of training at that point, and Barrera was too good to be so ill prepared. I wish Naz could have hung around longer, but who will ever know what he could have continued to do if his heart was still in it after MAB.
                      Imagine if there was a Prince Naseem RIGHT NOW. He would eclipse Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X