Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to have a rant so I am making a thread, thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    There's nothing better than a bit of girl on girl

Apart from me on a girl

I'm a good girl, I don't get into fights. It would take a lot to get me to actually fight someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I'm a good girl, I don't get into fights. It would take a lot to get me to actually fight someone.
      if you do fight, make sure to record it, and upload it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        if you do fight, make sure to record it, and upload it here.

I would never.

Comment

All day?

1) They would be in school, seeing as this thread started out with 'my daughter's friend from school' it should have been a clear give away.

2) It's my day off, I'll do with it what I please.

3) Fuk off ****.

Comment

Ok, normally I wouldn't do this. I try to stay somewhat ******ed, but Jesus I need to rant.

My daughter has a little friend at school. I have actually never wanted to physically punch someone in the face so badly, until I met this child's mother.

Now I'm all for play dates etc but this broad is taking the piss. She ran into my mother today and asked if this kid could walk home with my kiddos after school and she would be here within 10 minutes to pick her up. It's now 6 pm, this child is still here, I don't know where her mother is (her phone is off) and school finished at 3:15. If this was a one time thing, I wouldn't be so mad, but this is seemingly becoming a habit. This is probably the 5th time in two weeks this has happened. I have no patience for people like this woman.

I love kids, obviously, I created two, but this child has no manners, no home training and I see my kids behaviour changing when she is here.

I really don't give a **** if anyone reads or responds to this, I need to rant so I don't punch this woman in the head when she finally picks up her kid.

/rant

That kid with the bad mother might be gravitating to you,kids see and want stability in there lives.Kind of sad when people create children that they never intended to take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              That kid with the bad mother might be gravitating to you,kids see and want stability in there lives.Kind of sad when people create children that they never intended to take care of.
              My sentiments exactly. Why have a child if you don't want to care for it? She also has a 16 yr old that she 'sent away' because she couldn't be bothered. It's not even the kid, it's her mother, everyday I hear this chick telling the kid she is dropping her somewhere.

The little girl is 6, same age as my daughter and has this, 'you can't tell me ****' attitude. I was sending a text message from my phone, this little girl walked up and tried to take my phone out of my hands because 'she felt like playing with it'.

I don't tolerate nonsense from my kids, they know when and what is appropriate. I cannot mind a child that has no boundaries, or thinks they are grown and can do what they want. I just don't have the patience for blatantly disrespectful children.

Comment

thread thread? da ****k? only i make thread threads...

It's a tough situation though. Now you have another kid that you are responsible for. I assume your two kids are enough responsibility. You either get paid, or get rid of such responsibility.

Comment

It would be worse if when she came to finally pick up the kid, if she was wasted and smelled like a bar.

Comment

My sentiments exactly. Why have a child if you don't want to care for it? She also has a 16 yr old that she 'sent away' because she couldn't be bothered. It's not even the kid, it's her mother, everyday I hear this chick telling the kid she is dropping her somewhere.

The little girl is 6, same age as my daughter and has this, 'you can't tell me ****' attitude. I was sending a text message from my phone, this little girl walked up and tried to take my phone out of my hands because 'she felt like playing with it'.

I don't tolerate nonsense from my kids, they know when and what is appropriate. I cannot mind a child that has no boundaries, or thinks they are grown and can do what they want. I just don't have the patience for blatantly disrespectful children.
                    It actually sickens me when people dump off there kids even worse daughters off with strangers are you asking for that kid to be molested,i cant lie i dont trust anyone outside my family and friends and probably never will.maybe a call to child welfare is in order,but then the kids life might get worse i dont know how the system is in canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                      thread thread? da ****k? only i make thread threads...

It's a tough situation though. Now you have another kid that you are responsible for. I assume your two kids are enough responsibility. You either get paid, or get rid of such responsibility.
                      I work, I have my two little people to run after, I don't need another kid running around especially one who thinks they are above the rules of my household. I cannot do it, Dro.

I even said to my mother, this **** is happening too often and it is getting later and later each time, if I don't stop this **** I'm going to have some random kid I don't know living on my couch.

Even worse, it's not like she is young and dumb, she's in her early 40s ffs.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      It would be worse if when she came to finally pick up the kid, if she was wasted and smelled like a bar.
                      She didn't even come for her kid! She sent her 'friend' to pick the kid up. So why couldn't this 'friend' watch her kid for her.

Comment

Working...
                      X