Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime James Toney in today's MW SMW? dose he beat martinez ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime James Toney in today's MW SMW? dose he beat martinez ward?

Toney can fight during his prime at MW or SMW. I feel that he can probably beat every MW atm. I duno how he will do against WARD BUT wARD Is still developing as a fighter. Atm Prime Toney probably can take him out.
    He beat Ward Martinez and everyone else
    76.47%
    He loses to one or both
    23.53%

Prime Toney would beat Ward pretty easily IMO

Comment

yep.................

Comment

toney is from a different cloth. Ward is good and has the potential to get better. right now Prime Toney would be too good. Not saying he'd dominate him though.

Comment

James Toney a master

Comment

Bute would outbox Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Bute would outbox Toney.
              :*******: your basing this on...... getting knocked down(out) by andrade, and beating jean paul mendy.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
                :*******: your basing this on...... getting knocked down(out) by andrade, and beating jean paul mendy.
                I'm basing this on Bute's boxing ability from the outside, Toney being a midget and Bute being huge.

Comment

I'm basing this on Bute's boxing ability from the outside, Toney being a midget and Bute being huge.

i dont think you've seen the MW and JMW version of Toney

he beats Ward, Martinez AND Bute

Comment

I didn't know weighting the same at 5'9 5'10 vs a 6'1 guy means the 5'9'5'10 guy is a 'midget'.
                    Lol

Saying a god damn bum like Bute is even close to pre Burger King Toney make you out of your mind.

Also wtf are you on drugs? Toney fought at CRUSIERWEIGHT and beat Jirov. Jesus christ. Are you also a Klithscko fan? Because only kbro fans are this dumb. DO you also think prime wlad beat prime lennox?

Comment

Working...
                    X