No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard on an Irish chat show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Leonard on an Irish chat show

Wow he still looks in great shape and as charasmatic as ever.Even did the ali shuffle

Credit to halls of fame
    Last edited by any craic lad?; 03-17-2012, 04:05 PM.

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    Wow he still looks in great shape and as charasmatic as ever.Even did the ali shuffle
    Link moron...how can u not show a link...how can u give a description that leaves all wondering, then no link...I feel so empty...I WANT to see him doing the Ali Shuffle...and NOT in a boxing ring

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Link moron...how can u not show a link...how can u give a description that leaves all wondering, then no link...I feel so empty...I WANT to see him doing the Ali Shuffle...and NOT in a boxing ring
      Because it was just on at that stage ya absolute gowl.I dont know if it works for people outside Ireland http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1140893 but try if it works his interview is around the 90 minute mark and if not it should be on youtube soon

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        Because it was just on at that stage ya absolute gowl.I dont know if it works for people outside Ireland http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1140893 but try if it works his interview is around the 90 minute mark and if not it should be on youtube soon
        there is no sugar ray on that show. not one second.

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
          there is no sugar ray on that show. not one second.
          Lying scuzbag

Comment

there is no sugar ray leonard on this fukin g show. wrong link. I checked the whole show. dont post sh it here.

Comment

Wow apoloigies to both posters above Sugar Ray said during the interview that he owns all his fight clips and **** like that so he must'nt allow anyone to show it including his interview last night.

Comment

I actually have the real interview now. I will post it on youtube later and add it here. but this only works if I dont get a copyright strike for it

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  I actually have the real interview now. I will post it on youtube later and add it here. but this only works if I dont get a copyright strike for it
                  Cool Sugar Ray was pretty good on it

Comment

Leonard was great on the show.

Comment

Working...
                    X