No announcement yet.

Thinking of Joining the Israeli Army

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Wow Russian your pretty easily influenced, I am sure I could prag you willingly in real life.
    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    This isn't some snap decision you make after a conversation with some kids, you may want to do some more research and think carefully about what could possibly go very awry here.
    I would agree with Spray here ... him pragging you aside To state that you wouldn't join the US\Ukrainian military voluntarily, but after a week or so with the Israeli's, are willing to throw your hat in the pot, says a lot.

I would read the fine print very carefully, and consult with an Attorney before signing anything. Who knows if they have a program designed to both recruit and turn US citizens for the purpose of gathering intel. You don't want your intentions to gain experience, to be used against you in a way that you become an unwilling spy {for the lack of a better term}.

Out of curiosity ... what is your native country???

Comment

You should do that. Thats why I have respect for jews. You guys are proud of your race and would be willing to die for it.

Unlike the majority of white people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat.T View Post
        You should do that. Thats why I have respect for jews. You guys are proud of your race and would be willing to die for it.

Unlike the majority of white people.
        hmmm you do realize Judaism is a religion and not a race? and the majority of Jews are in fact white? there are also black Jews etc etc.

and there are a lot of people out there who are proud of there religion and willing to die for it......this is not a good thing and not a reason to respect someone imo.

Comment

WHat a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            hmmm you do realize Judaism is a religion and not a race? and the majority of Jews are in fact white? there are also black Jews etc etc.

and there are a lot of people out there who are proud of there religion and willing to die for it......this is not a good thing and not a reason to respect someone imo.
            Actually I was trying to point out the double standard.

If I white person living in south africa who would be willing to join the army of a European nation and not the south african army strictly for racial reasons, would be called a racist. But a Ukranian jew living in the US who is willing to join the Israeli army and not the US or Ukranian army strictly for racial reasons is pretty much accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat.T View Post
              Actually I was trying to point out the double standard.

If I white person living in south africa who would be willing to join the army of a European nation and not the south african army strictly for racial reasons, would be called a racist. But a Ukranian jew living in the US who is willing to join the Israeli army and not the US or Ukranian army strictly for racial reasons is pretty much accepted.
              I see my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                How are the women in Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Can I join for one night?

Comment

What are the benefits besides "the experience" to joining? Do they pay your tuition, hook you up with a career, hook you up with Natalie Portman? This seems like a quick and rash decision bro. Unless you need the financial help, joining the military is a bad idea anywhere right about now. Join a boxing or martial arts gym and if you are doing that, turn pro, and if you are pro, get a new trainer but stick with it. Get your thrill some other way. At least check into it thoroughly before jumping in...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      So im here in Israel, Jerusalem to be exact and almost everyone is or used to be in the army so im really considering inlisting in a 18 month, non-israeli citizen program.

Im sort of 70/30 on it leaning towards contining college in the states but i might actually join the IDF after talking to a couple teenagers who are currently in the army from Seattle
                      Why would you want to make such a stupid decision didn't you see the war in2006 between Israel and hizbullah, didn't you see how many IDF soldiers went back in body bags. Don't be fooled live your life in the states before you loose your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X