Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked a lil deal behind the 'curtains' with Sony so Ether, this Christmas eve make sure you look under your Christmas tree.

Comment

I hope they listen to what most of us are saying, Vice City & San Andreas >>>>>>>>>>>>> GTA 4.

Comment

Grand Theft Auto 5 Rumours Ramp Up

Supposed casting list points to LA setting for Rockstar's next.

UK, March 8, 2011 March 8, 2011 March 8, 2011
        Share142
        by Martin Robinson
        IGN UK

A casting list that's being linked to Take Two suggests that GTA V could be set in Los Angeles, or Los Santos as it's known within Rockstar's fictional universe.

Internet sleuth Superannuation has once again been doing the digging, unearthing a full and detailed casting list for a project known as Rush. It's not uncommon for games to carry codenames that bear little relation to their final titles – GTA IV was at one point in production simply known as Frozen.

The casting list details characters that would fit within Rockstar's heavily satirical worldview, with 'weed evangelists', 'neurotic soccer moms' and 'Armenian car dealers' all in the post on The Agency.

Rumours that GTA V would be set in Hollywood first started circulating last year, and Rush's cast of stoners and Californian divorcees would appear to back up that claim.

Los Santos made a starring appearance in GTA: San Andreas, a game that's held up as a series highlight.

ign

looks like it could well likely be back in the cali setting like San Andreas.

Comment

I wasn't expecting to come out so soon, but i knew it wouldn't be this year. Rockstar is smart with their releasing of games like that. I figured La Noir could have been released last year but they had so much success with RDR and Undead Nightmare that it wasn't needed. This year I've already got La Noir reserved and i've been waiting for Max Payne 3.

I wouldn't mind 1 of 2 things for GTA 5. First I wouldn't mind them starting the cycle over again, last gen was NY, Mia, Ca. So it would be cool if this game was in Miami. Also, I really wouldn't mind another Niko story, I liked his style, just a mean eastern eurpean sob.

Comment

San Andreas 2?

Comment

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase be true :wank:

Comment

Whispers keep cropping up around the highly anticipated next entry in Rockstar's mammoth Grand Theft Auto series. This one adds fuel to the fire of a 2012 release.

GameSpot is reporting that their sources close to Rockstar claim that Grand Theft Auto V is "well underway" and that, despite its large scale, a 2012 release is "pretty likely." Apparently, Rockstar is mostly through the primary design stage and is adding in smaller elements like minigames at this point.

This talk comes on the heels of a possible retailer leak pointing to a 2012 release and a casting call that hints GTA V may return to San Andreas.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...rway-quot.aspx

Comment

GOTY 2012, close thread.

Comment

Hell yes. Bring back the gang wars!
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-21-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

GOTY, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X