Mexicans and ricans are cool but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You like cuban women heh...

Comment

lucky enough the two cuban women I've been with had both beauty and brains were wild when the time called for, good times bro, good times, and me being Colombian and Ecuadorian I've never dated either and am not attracted to them much, prefiero las caribeņas. Ha

Comment

ill fuk any hot girl from latin america, ill settle with a Brazilian queen.

Comment

......co-sign the Brazilian idea

Comment

Originally posted by ElHuracan View Post
            lucky enough the two cuban women I've been with had both beauty and brains were wild when the time called for, good times bro, good times, and me being Colombian and Ecuadorian I've never dated either and am not attracted to them much, prefiero las caribeņas. Ha
            lol i don't know why but cuban females annoy the living fuck out of me for some reason.

so much for being proud of my roots .

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              lol i don't know why but cuban females annoy the living fuck out of me for some reason.

so much for being proud of my roots .
              hey i feel you, i cant stand annoying mexican girls like desert storm

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                Oh ****!!!That was a fuking good one....

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                  Well fellas if you will, I'd like to throw in an idea what if it isn't that we aren't attracted to "our" girls in a bad way so much as that we prefer to experience "new" girls from different cultures? No? Well as far as my case goes it's not that Colombian and ecuadorian women get on my nerves it's just they're all too familiar to me so I go out with everyone but them. Even though somewhere in the back of my mind I have a feeling I'll end up with a Colombian girl. I've always wanted to end up with a gorgeous Brazilian girl. I've had a few too considering that in Astoria, Queens NY there is a large Brazilian population. Not as much as before but they're still there. Thank god. Haha

Comment

soy nicaraguense.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
                      Mexicans call each other guey. I call all my homeboys and even some homegirls that but never call your parents or your elders that. It's just like saying dude. You can call anyone from anywhere guey.

Example. When your talking with your other Mexican friends," Mira a ese guey de Puerto Rico..."
                      i that case i use puto, culero, mamon, puņal, joto, mierda, mamabicho, lambon, lechon, you know, and i call guatemalans morros, they know what it means

no diss

Comment

Working...
                      X