No announcement yet.

Americans embarrassed 2-0 dont run!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans embarrassed 2-0 dont run!!

AMERICAN BOXERS RUN LIKE BITCHES, THEY GOT NO HEART, NO WARRIORS. EUROPEANS AND LATINOS RUN BOXING. THEY FIGHT LIKE REAL MEN, REAL WARRIORS, REAL CHAMPIONS, STAND AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN NOT LIKE A *****!!! not mentioning any names... andre 'run like a ***** and hold' dirrell, fraud 'i only fight small men' mayflower. you guys should be embarrassed seriously its pathetic, fighters who dont want to fight? never heard of it, thats straight up ***** ****. Europeans and latinos will fight ANYBODY ANYTIME ANYWHERE for PRIDE, americans got no pride. Europe, caribbean and latin america are real places to live with real people, america is phony just like their fighters.

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
    AMERICAN BOXERS RUN LIKE BITCHES, THEY GOT NO HEART, NO WARRIORS. EUROPEANS AND LATINOS RUN BOXING. THEY FIGHT LIKE REAL MEN, REAL WARRIORS, REAL CHAMPIONS, STAND AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN NOT LIKE A *****!!! not mentioning any names... andre 'run like a ***** and hold' dirrell, fraud 'i only fight small men' mayflower. you guys should be embarrassed seriously its pathetic, fighters who dont want to fight? never heard of it, thats straight up ***** ****. Europeans and latinos will fight ANYBODY ANYTIME ANYWHERE for PRIDE, americans got no pride. Europe, caribbean and latin america are real places to live with real people, america is phony just like their fighters.
    Froch should be embarrassed by his performance against a prospect. Froch was Dirrells first big-step up in competition and Dirrell embarrassed him infront of his own crowd.

Comment

Comment

c'mon son look at freddys video thats the only tim someone got hurt froch is not top tier
        got a gift descion even with all the rabbit punches yet no call dirty ref/fight besides its caled boxing where the name of the game is hit and not get hit yea froch type guys cant do that so they are 1 dimensional i like seeing skills not backyard brawls from pros
        froch looked silly first time i see fight prolly wont ever watch him again if hes fighting in europe but i prolly will bet on him cuz he cant lose there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Froch should be embarrassed by his performance against a prospect. Froch was Dirrells first big-step up in competition and Dirrell embarrassed him infront of his own crowd.
          Some how i dont think Froch is embarrassed when hes got the WORLD TITLE BELT around his weight. And trust me on this one Nottingham's not in america the fans at the fight know the truth they saw what went on dirrell was scared ran like a ***** didnt want to fight, thats fact. see him shaking at the press conference haha lol

and you say prospect? prospect at what exactly? because its not at fighting

Comment

Good post, I agree 100%.

Comment

I had Dirrell beating Froch honestly. Not by a lot, but watching it a 2nd time I have no doubt Dirrell should've gotten the nod.
              Hometome decision? Who knows...

Comment

Ever heard of Marvin Hagler?

Comment

Originally posted by shabs View Post
                  c'mon son look at freddys video thats the only tim someone got hurt froch is not top tier
                  got a gift descion even with all the rabbit punches yet no call dirty ref/fight besides its caled boxing where the name of the game is hit and not get hit yea froch type guys cant do that so they are 1 dimensional i like seeing skills not backyard brawls from pros
                  froch looked silly first time i see fight prolly wont ever watch him again if hes fighting in europe but i prolly will bet on him cuz he cant lose there lol
                  SHABS- you say you like seeing skills? what running skills? this is boxing not running the boy ran like usain bolt, hes better suited for track and field(by the way america are getting worse at that too) LOL LOL LOL

Comment

You sound like a hurt kid with issues.I can see you now rocking back and forth in fetal position sucking on your thumb.moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X