No announcement yet.

A friend of mine..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend of mine..

A friend of mine from my gym got stabbed on Saturday. He was in the newspaper and it said that he was coming out of a party and he got into an argument with some dude and he put a knife on his chest. I was really saddened because he was really cool and only 19 years old. I spared with him a few times. R.I.P.

he should have side step and threw a counter punch combination.

Comment

Sorry for you loss. I lost a buddy a couple of years ago, got stabbed in the eye. **** sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
        Sorry for you loss. I lost a buddy a couple of years ago, got stabbed in the eye. **** sucks.
        He got stabbed in the eye and it killed him? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
          He got stabbed in the eye and it killed him? Wtf
          A Sedgwick County teenager is dead and deputies are looking for the person who stabbed him in the eye.

It was around one-thirty Saturday morning when people living in the northwest Sedgwick County neighborhood near 48th and North Ridge awoke to the sounds of violence.

Sedgwick County Sheriff's Lt. Mike Oliver says when deputies arrived on the scene, they found that there'd been an argument, an altercation, between some people living in the area and at least one person had been stabbed with some critical injuries.

Witnesses say 19 year old Paul Gilbow was stabbed through the eye.

He was taken to Via Christi St. Francis Hospital where he died early Sunday morning.

His alleged attacker was also injured and ended up at a hospital for treatment before being brought to jail for questioning.

Sheriff's investigators aren't sure of a motive, but neighbors say it started over one teenager threatening his former girlfriend's new boyfriend.

The neighbors say that prompted a group of young men to go looking for the man who allegedly made those threats.

According to family members of the victim's girlfriend, that man was living in a house in the sixty-six hundred block of W. 48th Street North.

The group of men went there after him and confronted the homeowner who told them the person they were looking for wasn't there.

Insults flew, someone pulled a knife, and a nineteen year old ended up on the ground lying in a pool of blood.

Who attacked who first is still under investigation

Comment

Working...
          X