Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is HARD CORE. He seems to be playing a role of a combination of Rambo and the character in Law Abiding Citizen.I am pretty sure he did get screwed by the system and the Police are not looking too good right now shooting up old ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      hell,wouldn't he be out in the woodland areas if their are any in that area?,i didn't realise that he was going after a school or threatend to shoot at a school.
      He never threatened or planned to go after a school. His manifesto has him ranting against school shootings. He's pro-AWB.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        He never threatened or planned to go after a school. His manifesto has him ranting against school shootings. He's pro-AWB.
        True, but there's an increase of police activity at that specific school in Norwalk, in fact I think it's closed tomorrow (well, today). He says something about his first witness to racism was at that school where someone called him a ****** or something.

I don't believe he's one to shoot up a school, but he did say in his manifesto that these specific officers he's targeting, that he doesn't mind killing their family/kids.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          that's because a cover kill has been ordered.

they dont want this guy taken alive.
          A covert kill has been ordered? Riddling a truck with bullets is "covert"? Who ordered it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Some highlights from his Manifesto (this guy is going after everybody):

I am here to change and make policy. The culture of LAPD versus the community and honest/goodofficers needs to and will change. I am here to correct and calibrate your morale compasses to truenorth.

Those Caucasian officers
            who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the soleintent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civilrights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individualyou use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even thoughyou live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasiansofficers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1′s) and novice P-2’s. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in thedepartment as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle themand treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers
            who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to thiscountry and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them *******s to their face and demean themin front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance fromyour colleagues. I’m not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants atone time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers
            in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are ahigh value target.

Those Asian officers
            who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officersparticipate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why?Because of your usual saying, ” I……don’t like conflict”. You are a high value target as well.

Those of you who “go along to get along” have no backbone and destroy the foundation of courage.You are the enablers of those who are guilty of misconduct. You are just as guilty as those whobreak the code of ethics and oath you swore.
            i love what this guy stands for. aside from killing of innocents.

Comment

He went to court and got screwed. Obviously the next step was to become a whistleblower, go to the press, go to, no wait, he just upped and started murdering peoples' families.

Comment

I'm watching the morning news and they are saying that without warning, they opened fire on the ladies in the blue Toyota Tacoma, because the officers "Wanted to protect the chief" who was apparently in the area responding. This was the first mistaken identity shooting in Torrance.

Patrolling units in Torrance, heard those gunshots and rushed to the scene, but encountered a vehicle similar to the description of Dorner's, and opened fire on him...again, without warning. Second case of mistaken identity.

Wtf are they doing? I honestly felt sorry for anyone driving a truck yesterday.. regardless of the color.
                Last edited by thuggery; 02-08-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Did I ****ing say that, dumbass? Learn to ****ing read. As a matter of fact, turn off the damn news, close your web page with CNN/Fox/CBS/NBC or whatever news affiliate you have on there and read his manifesto.

R E A D T H I S V E R Y C A R E F U L L Y:

"I D O N ' T A G R E E W I T H H I S A C T I O N S, B U T U N D E R S T A N D W H Y H E I S D O I N G I T."
                  i agree with you. something does have to be done. here too. and i am in the haven known as Canada and i had a gun pulled at me while sitting in my parked car recently.

Comment

Some people probably shouldn't watch Serpico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      i agree with you. something does have to be done. here too. and i am in the haven known as Canada and i had a gun pulled at me while sitting in my parked car recently.
                      Sitting in your parked car WITH INTENT!

Where were you?

Comment

Working...
                      X