Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you show love to your fellow boxing head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you show love to your fellow boxing head?

When you bump into a fellow boxing head does tha it effect you point of few of them

One of my best friends I met threw talking about a Floyd fight and the convo just got deeper into boxing we go to bars meet chick's and bust ass together He was like the first other boxing head beside

So Ya cool with any other boxing heads

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    When you bump into a fellow boxing head does tha it effect you point of few of them

One of my best friends I met threw talking about a Floyd fight and the convo just got deeper into boxing we go to bars meet chick's and bust ass together He was like the first other boxing head beside

So Ya cool with any other boxing heads
    please tell me you you meant farting or something and not ****ing chicks together thats gay ass hell.

but naw im cool with my boxing homies just on boxing and **** yeah we kick it party some time and do each other favors etc (connects) but I still kick it with my main homies but they do all come over box night

Comment

Yea last year was when all of it came together. Der for suming it for supporting her, you know? Just when crossing over it all went towards couch potatoes throwing sideways into the tracks and stuff. So yea we definitely Koo

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        please tell me you you meant farting or something and not ****ing chicks together thats gay ass hell.

but naw im cool with my boxing homies just on boxing and **** yeah we kick it party some time and do each other favors etc (connects) but I still kick it with my main homies but they do all come over box night
        Na bro not together lol I'm in sales also so when I meet a customer and find out that they like boxing I usally give them a discount

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          Na bro not together lol I'm in sales also so when I meet a customer and find out that they like boxing I usally give them a discount
          lol cool cool, but yea man im the same way. If dude knows boxing and such i cut em a few breaks, its like we a dying breed out their in the general population lol.

Comment

Working...
          X