No announcement yet.

Your 3 biggest "OMGWTFNOOO" moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatcatboxing View Post
    Recently, Groves vs Froch 2 KO. One second George was getting into his boxing groove, the next - he was doing his best stanky leg on the ring canvas. Heart breaking stuff for all the Saint fans
    Groves had fans? I didn't think that ****y little snide dude had any...

Comment

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
      1) Seeing PAC get iced by Marquez. He did my boy dirty on those steroids and now he won't fight him again. But I'll be honest, it was heartbreaking

2) Danny beating Lucas. I really liked Matthysee he was a machine and Danny and his father are ANNOYING. It's alright though, he'll get his

3) Even though I kind of expected him not to win, I really wanted Canelo to beat Floyd. I thought he would at least do better than Mayweather's past few opponents.

What about you guys? Be honest here...
      I was definitely like that at the end of the 8th round of Garcia/Matthysse. That was when I realized the closed eye had shaken Lucas and the fight was slipping away.

And Roy/Tarver 2 never happened. It NEVER HAPPENED.

Comment

Seeing Madonna beat the **** out of Mayweather for 12rounds!

Watching Herrera schooling Tranny Garcia

Pacman vs Bradley 1 terrible judging.

Comment

Lennox Lewis vs Hasim Rahman- Lennox was my favorite fighter growing up as a kid after he got knocked out i was crushed, i remember my dad telling me it was rigged to set up a rematch to make me feel better.

Pacquiao vs Marquez 4- My heart dropped when Marquez knocked Pac down in round 3 and then when he knocked him out clean, i felt like i never wanted to watch boxing again.

Floyd vs Canelo- I was happy what Floyd did to Canelo but when they read the CJ Ross card, I was thinking they where going to rob him.

Comment

I'll stick with Pacquiao-Hatton and JMM-Pacquiao
            Those 2 were brutal.

Comment

Martinez getting dropped three times in the first round against Cotto. We knew he had previous injuries but who expected it to go down like that so early?

I probably have more but can't think of them right now
              Last edited by Bird1; 08-07-2014, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird1 View Post
                Martinez getting dropped three times in the first round against Cotto. We knew he had previous injuries but who expected it to go down like that so early?

I probably have more but can't think of them right now
                are you serious, lol, i expect ed it, lol, cotto is world famous for fighting handicaps and gimps, lol, remember handicapped marg, or no legged gimp y.foreman, lol,

yuri foreman was done as soon as he signed the contract, lol, first round and the knee brace showed why

Comment

Martinez going down in the 12th vs Jr. I lost years off that one.

When you realized Cotto was in DEEP s hit vs Marg. It all seemed okay then it just suddenly hit me (crept up) and was like "Wtf happened to my boy when did he take all this punishment!!!!!!" That day still haunts me.

De la hoya running from Tito

Comment

lucas losing to garcia.

froch being KD in the first against grooves, that was really WTF??? i thought it was over

chino alexander, that night chino sucked badly

Comment

Martinez getting dropped by Chavez in the twelfth. I never jumped up and started yelling "WHY AREN'T YOU HOLDING??" at the tv before that.

Marquez KO-ing Pac. I thought he killed him for like 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X