No announcement yet.

Wlad should fight Fury, just to take a payday away from Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad should fight Fury, just to take a payday away from Haye

If I was Wlad i'd offer Fury a fight in January, leaving Haye up a certain creek without a paddle

Haye vs Fury would be more entertaining doe let it happen first.

I would only accept Wilder vs Fury as a replacement but Him and Arreola are too shook

Comment

I'd like to see this, but will Fury make more fighting Wlad? K2 aren't particularly generous with purse/revenue splits.

Comment

Fury isn't the mandatory so he'd be tied into options with K2 and probably won't get paid nearly as much as the Haye fight.

Comment

why would you want to watch this shit? i would rather wait for haye.

Comment

That would be the biggest mistake Grabimir ever made. Tyson Fury would knock him into next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Fury isn't the mandatory so he'd be tied into options with K2 and probably won't get paid nearly as much as the Haye fight.
              yeah but fury doesn't even believe the Haye fight will happen and thinks Haye will continue to pull out so if given the option he may take the fight with wlad for less pay

Comment

I can't see there being a better option for Fury than Haye.
                Despite the fact I think he loses to Haye.
                Just to confuse those with two brain cells, I'll be betting on a Fury win.

Comment

I'd guess the Haye fight offers the better fight, more interest and more money.

I've certainly got no interest in another Wlad clinch-fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    If I was Wlad i'd offer Fury a fight in January, leaving Haye up a certain creek without a paddle
                    I was thinking about this the other day and I agree.

It makes sound sense from Wlad's perspective. He gets to spite Haye and fight Fury before his stock is reduced by a loss.

The only risk is whether its a premature move. If Fury betters Haye then the payday for Wlad would be even bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X