No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Adrien Broner, Marcos Maidana Near Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    How awesome would it be if Mayweather, Broner, and Garcia all lost within the next few months?

I think at least 1 or 2 of them will lose within the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      Good fight, but still don't know why this would be on PPV. This fight would probably get 200k buys tops.
      That's actually a profitable number.

Comment

Make it happen

Broner wins a tko 7 th. maidana is tailor made ..

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
          Good fight, but still don't know why this would be on PPV. This fight would probably get 200k buys tops.
          I'm sure they're curious to see how well Broner sells a PPV with his personality and affiliation to Mayweather. More of a test than it is them believing they can pull in a huge number.

Comment

I like Maidana but he looks kinda gay there.

Comment

I'm worried about Broners chin, he got a small head which is a bad sign for a boxers punch resistance, he should whip Maidana though.

Comment

i thought maidana was much taller than broner they look pretty close in size here

Comment

Looks like Ward, but I do not think ward has tattoos, and ward is bigger than homie. Ward being there would not be disrespectful to HBO because Showtime had a big part in branding him, and he won their prestigious super 6 tourney. Soon as ward shed's goosen - game over !

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                    I'm sure they're curious to see how well Broner sells a PPV with his personality and affiliation to Mayweather. More of a test than it is them believing they can pull in a huge number.
                    Yeah, true.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      How awesome would it be if Mayweather, Broner, and Garcia all lost within the next few months?
                      "...to sleep, perchance, to dream..."

Comment

Working...
                      X