Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley: If I Beat Wilder, I'm Back at The Door Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's like that annoying cat who is "back at your door" regardless of how many times you kick it away (knock it out)...

Comment

Like I've always said you can't deny destiny and no matter how many times you knock this man down he'll be back and he will be a world champion, there is a clear door to a world title for audley IMO , defeat wilder in an ugly fight and then defeat povetkin in an ugly fight, simple!

Comment

It's like every time you knock him out he gets dumber. He should be watching tape of his post fight comments. He was an absolute chicken against Price. Timmmmberrrrr

Comment

Owen Beck is Wilder's best opponent to date and when he beat him it was Beck's 7th lose in a row with five stoppages within the distance. That is all anyone really needs to know about the "Bronze Bomber." And how anyone can take Fraudly even remotely seriously is mind boggling.

Comment

the guy beats owen beck & kertson manswell & he thinks he's ALI...audley is by far his biggest step to date. he should be able to handle him but he was on the floor by harold sconiers(never saw knock down but assuming it was a flash) so i'm interested to see if we get another david price finish...if wilder can't beat harrison it could be disasterous but not the end of the world...

Comment

Audley said if he wins, repeat if he wins

Boxing is mind over matter, Audley already lost without even getting in the ring. Negative response. If? Audley will get knock out, period.

Comment

Comment

This is a big fight for both fighters.

I think there is more risk for Wilder to perform. I believe he will perform.

Wilder 5th round KO. After a few rounds feeling Wilders power Audley will clam up.

Comment

Thought Wilder was a "bum"? How can beating him do anything for your career?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Has anyone ever sat down and contemplated what the world would be like if Audley Harrison actually won a world title??

Swear it would tear a hole in reality or something.
                      It'd probably be really good for boxing. Suddenly a lot of young athletes would turn to boxing, thinking: In boxing, anything really CAN happen!

Who knows, maybe it would spark a revolution in the sport, and more young boxers would chase the dream of winning a title instead of thinking they don't have a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X