No announcement yet.

Golden Boy's Tournament Should Include Khan vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Boy's Tournament Should Include Khan vs Broner

Khan shouldnt just get to fight the winner. I think him vs Broner is a good matchup. Can you imagine the trash talk that would go on in that fight build up.

I don't think it should be. Let khan fight the Lucas-LP loser or the maidana-Lopez winner

Comment

Why should he fight the loser? That doesnt sound right, Am sure he has to fight someone before he face the winner of whatever tournament, injuries, money etc would still play a part in whatever would happen so people need to take a chill pill and relax, its not like Khan doesnt fight credible challenges because he has at 140 so far.

Comment

I really wish it was Khan-Lopez next instead of Lopez-Maidana.

Khan will most likely fight the loser of one of these fights next.

Or I could see Golden Boy having Khan-Garcia 2 straight away if he beats Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Why should he fight the loser? That doesnt sound right, Am sure he has to fight someone before he face the winner of whatever tournament, injuries, money etc would still play a part in whatever would happen so people need to take a chill pill and relax, its not like Khan doesnt fight credible challenges because he has at 140 so far.
          I'm not sayin he should fight the loser to earn something. I'm sayin the loser of the fight or the winner of maidana Lopez are by far the best available so that's who he should fight. There is no shame of LP losing to Lucas or vice versa. If zab loses then he shouldn't be considered but the other 3 guys are more than qualified

Comment

I think so too.

Comment

I can't believe how many people GoldenBoy have fooled into believing it's gonna be an actual tournament.

All they've done is thrown the word tournament next to a few fights that were already going to happen and since then we've had people crying about how Khan is apparently gonna be sat on his arse waiting to fight the winner because he's supposedly being protected by GB and throw around other potential tournament fights.

Judah - Garcia was already gonna happen.

Matthysse - Peterson was already gonna happen.

And Khan was already most likely gonna fight one of Peterson or Garcia after Diaz which i think he will.

There's no tournament, just some great fights coming up, which i most certainly ain't complaining about.

Comment

Working...
              X