No announcement yet.

Guys I think i got bedbugs, serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys I think i got bedbugs, serious

I don't know, but i woke up this morning covered in ****ing bites, real little itchy bastards.

I keep a clean room, and i stripped my bed, boiled the sheets and then washed them, sprayed an entire can of bug spray over the room then closed the door and left it for an hour.

I can't see no ****ing bugs or anything, and they say you can see them

WTF is this ****

What kind of women are you bringing home?

Comment

Bedbugs have no regard for cleanliness, they're just little tiny hitchhikers. Call a bedbug exterminator if you still got them.

Comment

By all accounts, bed bugs are a real b*tch.

I had a friend who had just bought a brand new couch from a furniture warehouse that was apparently infested with them. Dude spent nearly $1,000 on this beastly new modern sectional and skipped on the home delivery to save money. So he took it home with him and struggled for a while to unload it, by the time he'd finished getting it into his house solo he was ****ing exhaused and decided to kick back on it.

He ended up getting drunk and passing out on it some hours later and woke up covered in bed bugs halfway through the night. Dude was literally bitten from head to toe and there were tiny blood spots all over his brand new couch.

He got up, flipped the **** out, and threw the couch outside on his lawn before taking a hot shower and heading to the emergency room for treatment. He said he itched like he had poison ivy for the next week.

Moral of the story : Bed bugs ****ing suck, and you should call an exterminator to get a home inspection done, because over the counter pest control products aren't very effective in eliminating them, and it doesn't take very long once they have a foothold in your house for a minor inconvenience to become a major infestation.

Comment

you might as well start throwing your **** out or putting into cold storage if it is bed bugs. i hope not man....you're skin is pasty, you don't need bed bug bites.

Comment

ive checked everywhere but i cant find them ****ing bugs, maybe its a rash or some ****.

I'll see if it goes away, if not ill get the fumigator in

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              ive checked everywhere but i cant find them ****ing bugs, maybe its a rash or some ****.

I'll see if it goes away, if not ill get the fumigator in
              then see a doc. you've got to at least rule out rash or allergic reaction.

Comment

I thought they were mostly in the mattresses, not the sheets.

Buy a new bed.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  I thought they were mostly in the mattresses, not the sheets.

Buy a new bed.
                  those ****s get into everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    I don't know, but i woke up this morning covered in ****ing bites, real little itchy bastards.

I keep a clean room, and i stripped my bed, boiled the sheets and then washed them, sprayed an entire can of bug spray over the room then closed the door and left it for an hour.

I can't see no ****ing bugs or anything, and they say you can see them

WTF is this ****
                    bro i think you got a case of crabs!

Comment

Working...
                    X