No announcement yet.

There is only 2 fights left for the 4 horsemen of this generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is only 2 fights left for the 4 horsemen of this generation

There is only 2 fights worth the time of this 4 guys(Mayweather, Cotto, Pacquaio and Marquez), Cotto vs Marquez at 150 and Floyd vs Pacquiao(thats an obvious).

Marquez vs Cotto is very interesting, Cotto is not a 154lber so he can go down a few pounds to meet Marquez at a catchweight. This fight would make millions for both guys and is an intriguing match up between Cotto's size, power and body punching vs JMM timming, uppercuts and renewed power. This fight can prove if JMM can handle the bigger guys like Floyd and Pac has done, and puts Cotto in the posesion to fight another ATG of his generation. Win, lose or draw both guys come to fight and will be entertaining.

Floyd vs Pacquiao still needs to happend, because triangle theories does not work, and just because JMM beat Pacquiao doesnt mean Floyd >>> Pacquiao till proven in the ring. The fight would motivate both guys cuz Pacquiao's career is really on the balance and Floyd wont let somebody take his 0, specially Pacquiao after what has happend.

This 2 fights in my view are the only 2 fights this guys can fight for the fans, cuz after that they dont have anything else to prove nor fight. Let Canelo fight fellow young 154lber and Guerrero can take on Bradley, Maidana,etc!!

What you guys think?
    Pacquiao UD, SD, MD
    2.70%
    Floyd UD, SD, MD
    21.62%
    Floyd KO, TKO, RTD
    21.62%
    Pacquiao KO, TKO, RTD
    8.11%
    Cotto UD, SD, MD
    8.11%
    Marquez UD, SD, MD
    8.11%
    Marquez KO, TKO, RTD
    16.22%
    Cotto KO, TKO, RTD
    13.51%

The poll is expired.

why is Cotto named with those 3?

Comment

how come gamboa is not on that 4?

Comment

i want to see marquez vs bradley now.

i think everyone wants mayweather and pacquiao to fight even though it has lost most of its buzz

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          why is Cotto named with those 3?
          Here we go!!

Comment

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
            i want to see marquez vs bradley now.

i think everyone wants mayweather and pacquiao to fight even though it has lost most of its buzz
            Marquez vs Bradley is a waste of time for marquez, he will be in a lose lose situation, plus no $$$$
            At this guys are all about the $$$ even though they changelle themselves!

Comment

or just do floyd vs pac. cotto's not on these guys level.

Comment

lol at Cotto being one of the 4 horsemen hahahaha

dumb rican

Comment

4 horse men lol ! more like 3 horese men and one pony man ! and i think we can all guess who the pony man is ! but i doubt each of them fight less than 5 fights each ! why because there names are worth too much for them to leave all that money on the table !

Comment

first thing i thought when i saw cotto being mentioned with the other 3 is why?....its more like the ATG trio. cotto is a hof though.

Comment

Working...
                    X