ain't that some ****.

http://felizvibes.tumblr.com/post/72...ng-helmet-laws

Comment

That guy is a ****ing donk.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
          yeah it is, it's actually kind of funny considering he was against using something that could've saved his life, irony at its best ...here's the video embedded on here as well.

Comment

Irony at it's finest right there.

The govt still shouldn't tell you whether or not to wear a helmet though. Just like it shouldn't tell you to stop smoking or drinking if you want to.

Personally, I would wear a helmet because it's stupid not to but here in America we protect your right to be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Irony at it's finest right there.

The govt still shouldn't tell you whether or not to wear a helmet though. Just like it shouldn't tell you to stop smoking or drinking if you want to.

Personally, I would wear a helmet because it's stupid not to but here in America we protect your right to be stupid.
              Couldnt have said it better. The governments job is to inform people of the dangers of life and let them make their own decisions.

Comment

I got a bike and I choose not to wear a helmet but I dont have anything against anyone who does. It should be the peoples choice not the people who dont even ride choosing for me. Furthermore use your brain if your in a city full of crazy drivers then throw one on but if your in the open country why bother. An accident could happen either way. I know people that died wearing them and people that died not wearing them.

Comment

Yeah he didn't really help his cause...

Comment

Talk about ironic!

Comment

Working...
                    X