Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding A Way to Lose

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Clottey would still find a way to lose.
    Your point is well taken. Clottey would find a way to lose. The easiest way to do that is by not letting your hands go and permitting the opponent to out work you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZMGregg View Post
      Your point is well taken. Clottey would find a way to lose. The easiest way to do that is by not letting your hands go and permitting the opponent to out work you.
      Or headbutting. Or claiming an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
        What kind of boxing do these dudes watch? Come on now... Remember the week before the Pac v Clottey fight when all of Pacs MAN-GROUPIES were on here sounding like teenage girls at a jonas brothers concert? Then the day after the fight they were either quiet or making up excuses... Lmao what do you guys think?
        So you really think Mosely is better than CLOTTEY?

Cotto schooled Mosely.

Clottey got robbed VS Cotto.

Marg got beat by Mosely.

Clottey did lsoe to Marg but he had diarhoe again.

Clottey without diarhoe> Mosely without Jin

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Doing well and being better than are two different things.
          maybe that's what they meant.

obviously shane is the greater fighter.

at this stage of mosley's career , i think clottey can have some success against mosley.

sometimes i feel the margarito ko was deceiving.

Comment

Cotto-Mosley and Cotto-Clottey can not be compared. Mosley fought a prime Cotto. Clottey fought a damaged one-eyed Cotto.

Comment

its similar to floyd fans saying baldomir is better than margarito, cotto, or williams. linear=destroys all

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
                maybe that's what they meant.

obviously shane is the greater fighter.

at this stage of mosley's career , i think clottey can have some success against mosley.

sometimes i feel the margarito ko was deceiving.
                Clottey could never beat Mosley. That takes balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  they're probably basing it on the fact that Cotto beat Shane and some say Clottey beat Cotto
                  I still think clottey beat Cotto IMO... I was amazed on that decision for sure and I was rooting for Cotto.. he showed a lot of heart with that horrible cut

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
                    What kind of boxing do these dudes watch? Come on now... Remember the week before the Pac v Clottey fight when all of Pacs MAN-GROUPIES were on here sounding like teenage girls at a jonas brothers concert? Then the day after the fight they were either quiet or making up excuses... Lmao what do you guys think?

well Clottey and Mosley have what 2 commen oppenents ..

Cotto and Margcheato.. technically Clottey preformed better then Mosley vs Cotto..

But Clottey could have fought a cheating Margocheato.. while Mosley fought a mentally ****ed up margocheato with out plaster..

so by saying Clottey could be better then Mosley is not that far fetched...

but imho Mosley is better then Clottey..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      well Clottey and Mosley have what 2 commen oppenents ..

Cotto and Margcheato.. technically Clottey preformed better then Mosley vs Cotto..

But Clottey could have fought a cheating Margocheato.. while Mosley fought a mentally ****ed up margocheato with out plaster..

so by saying Clottey could be better then Mosley is not that far fetched...

but imho Mosley is better then Clottey..
                      These guys will say anything to make a Pacquiao opponent sound better.

Please spare me the A Beat B, therefore...crap.

Shane Mosley is a future HOF'er, ranked #1 or #2 at 147, and in the top 10 pound for pound.

Joshua Clottey is a top ten welterweight contender.

Got it?

Comment

Working...
                      X