Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Porter-Brook is up next, right? Or do we have a new Joe Calzaghe in our hands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Porter-Brook is up next, right? Or do we have a new Joe Calzaghe in our hands?

Kell and his promoter seem to be a bit too quiet right now after Porter's demolition of Malignaggi. I thought Kell was Porter's mandatory.

Do you guys think Kell and his promoter are gonna find yet again some other way to avoid a legit fighter and hope that Kell gets set up against some bum for a world title.

I mean for God's sake the dude turned professional 10 years ago in 2004, is already 28 years old and still hasn't fought a legit fighter. It's looking more and more like Kell is turning out to be the new Joe Calzaghe.
    Last edited by wazaa 5.0; 04-21-2014, 02:50 PM.

Kell Brook ***8207;@SpecialKBrook Apr 19
    Great performance @ShowtimeShawnP lets see how you are with me! who is also a young lion! #AndTheNew

This was right after the fight.

Comment

Good thread....

Porter is being overhyped imo, but Porter is a solid B fighter, something Kelly Brook has yet to face

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed
        Great performance @ShowtimeShawnP lets see how you are with me! who is also a young lion! #AndTheNew

TS just got owned

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Porter does Brook worse than he did Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            TS just got owned

yea, because what fighters say is always the truth. smh , fickle so fickle

Comment

Can't wait for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post

Great! I do not follow Kell on Twitter so I missed that.

But actions speak louder than words. Especially after the whole Brook-Alexander fiasco. We've already seen Kell and his promoter do these things called 'talking'. Let's just hope they are actually gonna do a bid, send a contract out and make sure Kell is not gonna get "injured" this time.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  TS just got owned

Kell Brook fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post

Cool that's encouraging. Did Porter or anyone on SHO mention Brook? i was watching but couldn't hear the commentary

Comment

Working...
                    X