Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    If Bradley spars Matthysse, I'm betting on Marquez

Comment

Should spar with Kendall Holt, someone who wings punches like Garcia.

Comment

Matthysse spars regulalry with much bigger guys with more power than Garcia, just like he spars with fly weights just to fight with much faster opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Neither of these fighters fight like Garcia. Bradley is a mover and Diaz is come forward. Garcia is a static counter-puncher with power, he's more like Broner.
          I guess his team is anticipating for Garcia to run or come forward and are preparing for both eventualities

Comment

Damn man i hope we get to see the videos of this. They are both giving each other world class sparring.

Comment

Garcia is a solid fighter. Although he went the distance with Judah, I felt he dominated for about 8 or 9 rounds. Judah rallied late and came to survive.

Lucas is a guy who you could argue actually lost to Judah, a Judah that was taken out by King Khan

Pederson doesn't tell us much since he was clean..

I like Garcia in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                I guess his team is anticipating for Garcia to run or come forward and are preparing for both eventualities
                Yeah but still, these are bad choices IMO. Both guys throw volumes of punches and neither guy has a good left hook, Garcia likes to load up with single shots. I think Julio Diaz and Karim Mayfield would be perfect choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Yeah but still, these are bad choices IMO. Both guys throw volumes of punches and neither guy has a good left hook, Garcia likes to load up with single shots. I think Julio Diaz and Karim Mayfield would be perfect choices.
                  Are they his only sparring partners, or are they just 2 of a group of sparring partners?

Comment

Non of them fight Danny's style.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by retnuocllup

He had other sparring partners in Argentina. And when he was doing mitt work he had that right glove glued to his chin while he threw his left hook.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X