Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Wilder-Chisora Set For 6/15 At Wembley Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora looked awful in his last fight.. no wonder Wilder is taking the fight.

Comment

WTF? What's up with Wilder's case? Wonder if GB is gonna come out and explain whats going on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If nothing else, we'll get to see what Wilder has in his toolbox besides the big right hand. I'm a fan of Chisora, but he always finds a way to lose. I'm sure Wilder will pull out the win.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          WTF? What's up with Wilder's case? Wonder if GB is gonna come out and explain whats going on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Wilder's trial is set for July 3. Seems like GBP is cashing Wilder out.

Comment

Big Dunn, sorry but your wrong

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            wilder is a real ****ing bum. I think chisora will KO him.
            It will be the other way around, Wilder will KO, Chisora. Wilder needs to improve his skills, he only has power, but Chirosa has no heart. Think, David Haye.

Comment

Weird how it's only a month away

Comment

Would be great but I highly doubt this.. if it hapens itīs all up to Chisora. Will it be the version that fought Helenius and Vitali or the fat depressed slob that turned up against Fury.

Comment

Good, smart move for Wilder. Winnable fight against a decent opponent.

Chisora is an upgrade to Audley so he's moving in the right direction.

Comment

I think Del Boy is a better fighter than people give him credit for. Did well against vitali, even rallied him towards the end, and only got knocked out so early against haye cos he took the fight to him and was looking for the k.o. Wilder hasnt been in with opposition any where near the quality that chisora has so its a massive step up for him, this is the fight that will tell you how good he actually is

Comment

If Chisora comes in and fights like he did vs. Vitali then he has a good chance of winning. But on recent form i'm expecting Wilder to win. Strange how this has happened so quickly after Deontay's legal troubles.

Comment

Working...
                      X