Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what HBO will list Gavin Rees' height as

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes they (hbo) actually measure these guys. i don't think they do it every time. i doub't they'll measure reese tomorrow.

i'm guessing they'll list him at 5'5"

anybody got any pictures of the weigh in? i'd love to see a face to face. we'll get a much better idea, depending on their footwear at the time of the picture. and then we'll see broner dwarf him in the ring.

boxrec says this guy has a 64" reach, and that he is 5'7". he is not 5'7", and he probably doesn't even have 64 inches of reach, if they're willing to overstate his height by so many inches.

Comment

Boxrec has both Broner and Rees at 5'7"....It be funny if HBO listed them both at 5'7"

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
        Boxrec has both Broner and Rees at 5'7"....It be funny if HBO listed them both at 5'7"
        i think hbo tries to shoot as straight as they can. unfortunately, al haymon has them by the nuts, and he is not letting go any time soon.

Comment

Good stuff so far, keep the votes coming. Winners will receive a gift.

Comment

Who knows/cares, 5'6 maybe?

What I'm wondering is if they'll list his hometown under The Shire, where he really hails from.

Comment

Couple of people think they'll list him at 5'2" aka his real height. I'm not so sure about that one fellas, the point of HBO is to make Broner look good. So they have to make Rees out to be this legitimate foe.

Comment

I not sure but if you can guess his height in this picture

Rees looked good in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I not sure but if you can guess his height in this picture

Rees looked good in this fight

That's the pic that HBO didn't want you to see!

Comment

Still got time to cast yer votes!!

Comment

I don't believe in height classes, but I do in weight classes. And I don't think height necessarily determine the outcome of a fight. But I do think the height difference will be a huge disadvantage, especially since Ree's probably isn't good enough to overcome it against a guy like Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X