The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next up is the mundial baby

Comment

• i am so glad to be alive right now and witness the most important mexican historic moment since the revolution of 1910

Comment

• congratulations to mexico.

Comment

• Wheres that Salvadorean who be hating on MExico?? Viva Mexico cabrones!!!

Comment

• Pochos talking some wreckless **** lmaoooo

FYI

I called mexico winning gold before the tournament even kicked off. Bet you pochos didn't even think you would make the semis of this bum tournament.

Congratz tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech Deck
              Actually I'm happy.

I made $40 off mexico win by betting against my mate.

It was funny seeing pochos talking on tv that if Mexico won it would be considered an "upset".

Nope, the expected happened. Leave it up to a couple yanks and pochos to think Mexico were some sort of major underdogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech Deck
                Post more badly drawn u mad photos.

I wanna laff.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                  Pochos talking some wreckless **** lmaoooo

FYI

I called mexico winning gold before the tournament even kicked off. Bet you pochos didn't even think you would make the semis of this bum tournament.

Congratz tho.
                  vete a la verga hater, no te cuelgues de los huevos del tri, todo el mundo sabe que tu equipo era espana y brazil

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
                    vete a la verga hater, no te cuelgues de los huevos del tri, todo el mundo sabe que tu equipo era espana y brazil
                    If I was on my computer I would gladly post links to me saying mexico was going to win gold from a couple weeks back.

I had Brazil as 2nd.

I didn't think Spain would win gold tbf. But I wasn't expecting such a shocking performance from them or Uruguay.

How am I a hater? I actually do hope Mexico wins the WC as long as the thug chicharito is in the squad. Sorry I'm not wanking over a few micky mouse cup wins.

Comment

• That ***git ric should sticky this thread.
                      And miercoles we play the us. Pinches gringos about to get their sht pushed at el azteca

Comment

Working...
                      X