Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yu guys catch how badly Litzau was slurring his words??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Boxing is the only sport where you take this risk, that's why I look at these idiots funny when they call any boxer a coward.

Andy Pettite is 35, had a couple rough years and is winning a championshiop. Litzau is 26, had a couple rough fights and can't talk right anymore.

Boxing is a warriors sport.
    dont mean to nitpick but andy pettite is 37

Comment

I havn't seen the interview but he's a young kid who was in some wars and was a the hands of a big beatdown, if it's true, then I feel bad for him.

Comment

WTF, I hope not...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          I havn't seen the interview but he's a young kid who was in some wars and was a the hands of a big beatdown, if it's true, then I feel bad for him.
          Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          WTF, I hope not...
          Yeah dudes. It was pretty bad.

I was surprised because he's so damn young.

It would've been interesting to see Kenny and Atlas address it, but they didnt.

Comment

If you find a video or something post it.

Comment

The fight was not that great. Jason was fighting a guy that was like 3' 2"
              There were some very funny moments in this fight were the little guy fell backwards, it looked almost like he suplexed himself and in another fall, both Jason and the other fighter fell side ways like trees simultaneously, almost looked like a honey moon couple falling on a bed. There are some more funny fallings in this fight. I guess I could post them

Comment

Damn, always had some of a soft spot for this dude. I knew he wasn't elite and would never reach that level, but wanted good things for him. Hopefully he gets out before things get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Damn, always had some of a soft spot for this dude. I knew he wasn't elite and would never reach that level, but wanted good things for him. Hopefully he gets out before things get worse.
                  Thats how I feel about him.

He definitely sounded..... not all there.

Comment

can anybody post the video?

Comment

Working...
                    X