No announcement yet.

hunting with air rifles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunting with air rifles

ok guys, wondered what you guys hunt with.

In the uk we are only allowed to own a rifle that is 12ftlbs in power.......we can own more powerful rifles but need a licence (which i have).

I have a webley fx2ooo in .22
    Theoben rapid 7 in .22
    Airmagnum in .177
    BSA superten in .177
    Theoben fenman in .22
    Air arms tx2oo in .22
    Air arms pro sport ( as in my new profile pic)...in.177

would love to post pics but can't.....anyone know why i can't?

anyways what you got boyz? and what you hunt?
    Last edited by UKBRAWLER; 04-23-2009, 05:08 PM.

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    I am too impatient to hunt. I don't mind shooting skeet. I own a shotgun and two rifles. The shotgun is mainly to blow anyones brains out that breaks in my house.

What did you have to do to get than license? Is there even any good land to hunt on on your tiny island? LOL at an airgun, kids can buy those at wal mart.
    My air rifles cost more than rimfires /shotties etc......I had a HW95 with a custom stock that cost me £1100. They can be tuned to more power than a rimfire and are super accurate. I hunt mainly rabbits...

......to get a licence you need to have a reason to need a high powered rifle (such as land) and a clean police record and a safe........they come and check out your safe then you get a licence.

........I have two shotties as well........but they are for pigoens/foxes....not for the local burglar...lol.....i have a couple of knuckle dusters under my bed for him...lol

Comment

Is this the internet equivalent to a hoedown?

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        Is this the internet equivalent to a hoedown?

lol.......thats funny...seriously i'm very interested in what ya'll shoot with......yanks in particular.

in particular the big bore guns upto .50cal air weapons....that i know some of ya'll gotsda have.....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZuVhFevwUg

Comment

Working...
        X