No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham is so underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G22 View Post

True but the referee did give Steglitz 17 seconds recovery time. Had it been an 8 count Arthur may well have got another Ko

I was one of the people that wrote Arthur off after the 2nd Steglitz fight but he turned back the clock and looked good. He's back in the mix now. Ward, froch and kessler would be favourite against him but I give a chance with anyone outside the top 3
    I agree with everything you wrote, but to be honest, I wouldn't give him a shot at Ward, Froch and Kessler. However, his chance against Ward is actually better than his chance against Kessler and Froch, as Ward got a weaker chin than them and Arthur could land a perfectly timed haymaker, causing an upset. Imagine the drama if Arthur defeated P4P#2, SMW#1

Comment

AA is a solid fighter. If he were American or British, he'd already have his place shined and ready for the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        lol true i watched the first round of the fight and was shocked at the gap in skill from someone like crawford who was also fighting at the same time. literally, steigltz was bumrushing and throwing wild punches like a banshee
        I remember watching Huck-Afolabi 2 on the same day as Mayweather-Cotto and was surprised at how slow of hand and foot Floyd and Miguel looked in comparison to the CWs.

Comment

Working...
        X