Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If David Haye manages to win Saturday night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If David Haye manages to win Saturday night..

Former WBC/WBO/WBA/Ring Cruiserweight Champion of the world

And new WBA Heavyweight Champion of the world.

With the setback of that loss to Carl Thompson, to do what Haye can possible achieve within 24 fights of his professional career is fucking impressive whatever way you wash it!

A win over Valuev for a HW belts is impressive, but Haye still has work to do. He rubbished much of his momentum and lost many fans with his sudden turnarounds when faced with fighting the Klitschkos. Chagaev was the rightful WBA champion as well, although alphabet belts period lack full prestige these days. If Haye wins, he still must fight at least 1 of the Klitschkos to be considered a real HW champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      A win over Valuev for a HW belts is impressive, but Haye still has work to do. He rubbished much of his momentum and lost many fans with his sudden turnarounds when faced with fighting the Klitschkos. Chagaev was the rightful WBA champion as well, although alphabet belts period lack full prestige these days. If Haye wins, he still must fight at least 1 of the Klitschkos to be considered a real HW champion.
      I'm a big Haye, so no one was more disappointed in not seeing Haye fight one of the Klitschko's more then me. I was gutted and pissed off.

In truth, Haye feels that the WBA strap will get him a better deal out of the Klitschko's and he's probably right.

Haye - Wlad will happen.

Comment

To be fair Satanta going belly up had alot to do with it not happening the first time around, since that was Haye's ONLY source of income from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
          To be fair Satanta going belly up had alot to do with it not happening the first time around, since that was Haye's ONLY source of income from the fight.
          Great point. Like nearly everyone else on here, i forgot about this.

Comment

HAYE vs TUA

Go Go Go!!

Comment

Completely agree mate, going to take a massive effort from Haye though. Has he got the stamina to go the full 12 at a great pace and will his chin hold up if Valuev lands one square on it?

Comment

that he should fight Klitschko bros

Comment

Working...
                X