Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola Only Proved How Emotional and Intense Mexicans Are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not every Mexican fighter has the heart of Arreola, De La Hoya's last prized pupil and can't miss prospect recently quit when he started to get his ass kicked(he was mexcian). Not every Black fighter acts as ******ed as Juddah, Andre Ward is a class act, brought home a gold medal for the US and has a chance to do well in his fight with Kessler. Fighters dont speak for an entire race, they speak for themselves!

To many grown ass men still need role models, learn to stand on your own two feet and stop taking credit for another person's achievments.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Not every Mexican fighter has the heart of Arreola, De La Hoya's last prized pupil and can't miss prospect recently quit when he started to get his ass kicked(he was mexcian). Not every Black fighter acts as ******ed as Juddah, Andre Ward is a class act, brought home a gold medal for the US and has a chance to do well in his fight with Kessler. Fighters dont speak for an entire race, they speak for themselves!

To many grown ass men still need role models, learn to stand on your own two feet and stop taking credit for another person's achievments.
      Your 100% right but there is a reason Mexicans get this reputation. It's because for the most part, it's true. Mexican fighters are tough and put their heart into what they do.

Arreola crying wasn't a sign of weakness but a sign of disappointment to himself, his family and his fans that expected more. Nothing wrong with that and I gained more respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        Stop hating guys. Tonight Cristobal Arreola only proved how intense Mexicans are and how much heart they have. He showed how much it meant to him. This is why the Mexican people are so great because they give their all, they never go down and they are 100% heart and give it their all to anything they do. Arreola NEVER took a step back to the most prolific knockout artist in heavyweight history. That's saying something....ya'll should be proud.

I rather be an emotional wreck that gave it my all to MY PEOPLE in the ring than a **** thug like Judah who quits mentally and gives up then rants/raves, chokes the ref and still claims he's the best.

Remember it's not just the fact Arreola never gave up, it's the fact that he was absolutely 100% pure HONORABLE in the interview and straight up said that Klitschko was too much in every department and never made a single excuse.
        An admirable post. I knew you had it in ya!

Comment

Im a fan of the sport and like both fighters, just dont like when people throw the weight of an entire race on one person's shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            An admirable post. I knew you had it in ya!
            (for tonight ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
              I have no simpathy towards Arreola, hes not dedicated thats his fault.
              lol Seriously, these Arreola appreciation threads are gettin gayer and gayer...

But I got respect for Arreola, I mean when's the last time you seen a grown man cry because he was told to stop fighting? lol That's crazy...

Comment

arreola has and always had my respect, he wanted to go out on his shield, they denied him, personally i think it would be a decision at the end. (obviously for vitali). but they should have left it for him. he cried cause that's what he wanted. in my opinion if arreola fought wladimer, it would have been an easy ko for arreola.
                Last edited by pelonxsoldier28; 09-27-2009, 01:57 AM.

Comment

"Arreola Only Proved How Emotional and Intense Mexicans Are"

for crying out loud man!!! emotional and intense.
                  auh ha ha ha.

hey... i grew up in pomona/onta and man when i heard arreola talk.
                  ha ha ha hee! its funny.
                  i talked just like that. when i moved up to northern cali humboldt
                  i had to make an effort to realy stop that sht.
                  my ex called it ca ca mouth.

accalades to cristo !
                  man he's going to get some money fights now and liven up the division.
                  now all he needs is a real trainer that tells HIM what to do not the opposite.
                  man this aught to settle any questions about his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                    "Arreola Only Proved How Emotional and Intense Mexicans Are"

for crying out loud man!!! emotional and intense.
                    auh ha ha ha.

hey... i grew up in pomona/onta and man when i heard arreola talk.
                    ha ha ha hee! its funny.
                    i talked just like that. when i moved up to northern cali humboldt
                    i had to make an effort to realy stop that sht.
                    my ex called it ca ca mouth.

accalades to cristo !
                    man he's going to get some money fights now and liven up the division.
                    now all he needs is a real trainer that tells HIM what to do not the opposite.
                    man this aught to settle any questions about his chin.

Not sure what you're saying. Are you agreeing or disagreeing.

Comment

funny how such a mature looking man can be such a baby. im not trying be callous but he's acting really immature.. and it seems superficial to me. he wasn't worried about the fans when he was drinking beer and eating beans.
                      Last edited by Talon; 09-27-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X