Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Return: I'm Ready To Fight Next Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Return: I'm Ready To Fight Next Year!

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao said on Wednesday he was recovering well after surgery for a shoulder injury, a news report said.

"I'm ready to fight, next year," he said in Indonesia when was asked whether he was ready for a rematch with Floyd Mayweather after their fight in May, the Viva.co.id news website reported.

Pacquiao injured his right shoulder in April during training camp and tore his rotator cuff during the much-anticipated fight against Mayweather on May 2 and underwent surgery afterwards. Pacquiao lost the fight by unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for the return of the legend.

Comment

Looking forward to this too.

Comment

He was able to lift his arms before surgery too.

Comment

against who??? just retire man. nothing left to do. but ofc hes going to keep fighting and become the next roy jones, just watch. smh

Comment

ahhhhhhh great. welcome back

Comment

Always a pleasure to watch Pac fight. Whether it's with Mayweather or someone else, I can't wait to watch!

Comment

where is that **** ronnie Nathanielez lol. i hope pac keeps fighting and keeps getting his ass whooped. broner and pac are the same to me, i never get tired of seeing them get beat up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  He was able to lift his arms before surgery too.

This here:-)

Comment

After such a humiliating loss to Floyd he should never show his face again inside a boxing ring. He disgraced himself and the sport of boxing. Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                    X