Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pac KOs JMM in dominating Passion like the MAB and EM, then this series will end here at no 5!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      If Pac KOs JMM in dominating Passion like the MAB and EM, then this series will end here at no 5!
      and if he doesnt then you and the rest of your kind will scream for a 6 fight

Comment

I have a really strong feeling arum is gonna make this happen with pacquiao Marquez thinks a fifth fight with pacquiao isn't neccesary...but to me and I don't think I'm alone here a fight with Brandon rios makes no sense it won't even generate half the money than another fight with pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
          I have a really strong feeling arum is gonna make this happen with pacquiao Marquez thinks a fifth fight with pacquiao isn't neccesary...but to me and I don't think I'm alone here a fight with Brandon rios makes no sense it won't even generate half the money than another fight with pacquiao.
          I get what your saying but im not going to see any of that money so i dont care if he fights for .25 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Why would Arum stop??? He knows that nieve boxing fans will still buy the fight.

I can see it now...

Pac vs Marquez 5? -

The average boxing fan...(It's 2 warriors going against each-other, I will buy it)

The average boxing fan...(I will buy it, these 2 always put on a good fight)

20 Years Later

The average boxing fan... (Pac vs Marquez 18?? I will buy it, 2 warriors going against each-other)
            People were saying the same thing about the 4th fight. And the fight exceeded e everyone's expectations. I would like to see JMM retire on top with that win. But if anyone deserves a huge payday it's Marquez and this is the biggest money fight out there for him

Comment

Some of you guys need to get over it and realize that the 4th fight was suppose to be their last fight. They both said it before the fight that this 4th fight will be the last and they will each go hard for the knockout and that's what happened. You don't even hear Manny in the news talking about a 5th fight that much. The only people you hear talking about it are hurt Manny fans and Arum. I even remember reading Manny said that what ever happened would be final and he like Marquez would try to end the rivalry with a knockout but some of you guys just can't let it go.

Comment

I have a feeling Manny Pacquiao is going to get hurt bad if this fight takes place. Bob Arum is ballsy old coot.

Comment

Comment

The only way Arum gets his 5th fight if he offers Marquez 15 million. Bob was trying to offer Cotto 13 million to fight Pac again. Nobody wanted to see to Cotto back pedal again in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
                      Some of you guys need to get over it and realize that the 4th fight was suppose to be their last fight. They both said it before the fight that this 4th fight will be the last and they will each go hard for the knockout and that's what happened. You don't even hear Manny in the news talking about a 5th fight that much. The only people you hear talking about it are hurt Manny fans and Arum. I even remember reading Manny said that what ever happened would be final and he like Marquez would try to end the rivalry with a knockout but some of you guys just can't let it go.
                      Good post. It's all summed up in my sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X