No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Hoping To Reclaim Some Glory in Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Hoping To Reclaim Some Glory in Return

AUDLEY HARRISON is planning a surprise return to boxing – at a leisure centre.

[Click Here To Read More]

Audley Harrison reclaiming glory? Not gonna happen.

Comment

What glory?

Only title he's ever held was the World Boxing Foundation belt. Dude couldnt even win the Commonwealth or British belts.

Comment

He's just ... terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
          He's just ... terrible
          Hes human... (you shoud relate to him).

If you're child came home after failing at a school test, you wouldnt tell them they are terrible or to just "give up". So i dont think you should be hating on Audley for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
            Hes human... (you shoud relate to him).

If you're child came home after failing at a school test, you wouldnt tell them they are terrible or to just "give up". So i dont think you should be hating on Audley for trying.

yeah but he's also way past his best which wasnt even that good. If your kid stayed on at school and didnt get a job by the age of 40 because he was still trying you'd be in despair. A bit like what everyone is like with audley. Surely he could get a job somewhere, i dont think hes too dumb.

Comment

2012 is the year Audley Harrison finally sheds his "greatest to have never won a world title" tag and claims the heavyweight title,unifies the division and establishes himself as a top ten ATG heavyweight.

Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                2012 is the year Audley Harrison finally sheds his "greatest to have never won a world title" tag and claims the heavyweight title,unifies the division and establishes himself as a top ten ATG heavyweight.

Destiny!
                Haha, no doubt in my mind!

Comment

In fact, not only will he win the title, he will make people forget Ali. HA HA!!! Harrison needs to get lost. He doesn't have it and never did.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                    yeah but he's also way past his best which wasnt even that good. If your kid stayed on at school and didnt get a job by the age of 40 because he was still trying you'd be in despair. A bit like what everyone is like with audley. Surely he could get a job somewhere, i dont think hes too dumb.
                    he was close to 30 when he turned pro.
                    its his career, give him a break. Hes not thatttt bad!

Comment

Working...
                    X