• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
    Mayweather never wanted Pacquiao.

Arum never wanted Mayweather.

Boxing lost!
    EXACTLY! It takes 2 to tangle, in the end both camps had people not interested in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
      I called this **** like 5 years ago. I said it wont ever happen, I didnt really care because theirs many exciting fighters out there to put on great fights, these arrogant cats never made me a fan of them. Floyd never wanted any of Pacquiao anyway.

green k sent...........

Comment

I see *******s still want to blame Floyd for all Pacroid shortcomings. Now they are saying Pacroid is to old to fight Floyd because Pacroid fighting style play's into Floyd's hands. Tell me *******s, how many more excuses do you fools have? Seems to me each one of you went to Bob Arum's school of BS for boxing ******s 101.... I sure would like to see the blueprints for that stadium ole Bob was going to build. I mean I already saw the look on his face when Marquez knock his cash chicken ducker out last year. The punch Marquez hit Pacroid with not only knock him out but it also cleaned the clock of all his supporters. I saw more *******s needing smelling salt that night than Pacroid himself. I bet ole Manny wish he would have never signed that extension with Bob & excepted that $40 million from Floyd now. But what can you expect from a idiot that doesn't know when he's being pimped... Poor DA Pacroid, never saw that punch coming and still can't feel Bob isn't using any Vaseline. ....

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
          Agree, FRAUD definitly Dodged the Bullet...
          Pac like Canelo is major Threat to his HEALTH!!!
          Fact that Money Mayweather pick Guerrero who has six fans over Mexican superstar Canelo says everything about Money Mayweather. And now he can't fight without Canelo as a co-feature to his card. Health always comes first. It's an embarrassing and obvious duck.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
            All manny pac had to do was take a test!!

1.Afraid of needles, but has tatoos!!

2.giving blood makes him weak, but somehow does not affect 15yr old olympic girls!! all the little girls in the olympics take the same test!!

Bob arum was afraid to put manny pac in the ring with mayweather!!
            what Excuse will your Hero, FRAUD have not to fight the Cinnamon Bun???

Comment

No fight. Instead we got three years and tens of thousands of troll posts. Congratulations boxing fans!

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
                I see *******s still want to blame Floyd for all Pacroid shortcomings. Now they are saying Pacroid is to old to fight Floyd because Pacroid fighting style play's into Floyd's hands. Tell me *******s, how many more excuses do you fools have? Seems to me each one of you went to Bob Arum's school of BS for boxing ******s 101.... I sure would like to see the blueprints for that stadium ole Bob was going to build. I mean I already saw the look on his face when Marquez knock his cash chicken ducker out last year. The punch Marquez hit Pacroid with not only knock him out but it also cleaned the clock of all his supporters. I saw more *******s needing smelling salt that night than Pacroid himself. I bet ole Manny wish he would have never signed that extension with Bob & excepted that $40 million from Floyd now. But what can you expect from a idiot that doesn't know when he's being pimped... Poor DA Pacroid, never saw that punch coming and still can't feel Bob isn't using any Vaseline. ....
                how long has your KeyBoard, had Diarrhoea.....DIMWIT???

Comment

The quote says "just forget him".

Meaning, "just **** him", if that's his demands. He's a ***** and a coward. Nothing new here.

Comment

Hey Arum, don't blame Mayweather for this. Is your fault too. Is more of your fault than Floyd's, and it shows not just on the Mayweather-Pacquiao possible fight, also on any Top Rank-Golden Boy fights (Most recently, Donaire-Mares). You don't care about your fighters. You just care about yourself. As soon as Pacquiao loses a 3rd straight fight, you'll advise Pacquiao to retire, instead of letting him fight as a free agent. Write that down...

Comment

been forgot about this wack ass fight we all kno floyd would win so whats the point of making it so you can make millions arum too bad you didnt and you cash cow lost a lot of luster

Comment

Working...
                      X