No announcement yet.

Trump's Grandfather Was an Illegal Immigrant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I understand Sun Face's attempt out a OMG Trump hypocrite pwn!, even though it's been ripped to shreds.

But lettuce beef cereal here.

The problems regarding illegal immigration are a metric shit ton different considering the year Trump's granpappy came over (1885), and now.

The nation back then had a population 1/6th the size currently.

They didn't have organized crime rings controlling giant violent street and prison gang populations.

The nation wasn't neighbors with a nation with cartels that made billions and slaughtered 10's of thousand of their own countrymen.

The nation back then didn't have the highest prison population in the entire industrialized world.

There are a billion reasons why these issues are why they are, and it would be foolish and dishonest to just "Blame it on da Messicans".

But if you are a an illegal immigrant and commit a serious crime over here?

Get the fuck out.

Dude, you can hate what I'm saying, but don't pretend like anything of mine as been ripped to shreds.

I'm the one accurately classifying what occurred according to the law; that poster is merely attempting to retroactively grant asylums through his opinions, which he doesn't have the power to do, and playing with words that he obviously doesn't fully understand.

Again, you can hate my guts as much as you want, but stop joking; I can't take you seriously, if you're going to play sides to that level.

Tell the Donald my debate stances are like the whips that he in--they bulletproof.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      Dude, you can hate what I'm saying, but don't pretend like anything of mine as been ripped to shreds.

I'm the one accurately classifying what occurred according to the law; that poster is merely attempting to retroactively grant asylums through his opinions, which he doesn't have the power to do, and playing with words that he obviously doesn't fully understand.

Again, you can hate my guts as much as you want, but stop joking; I can't take you seriously, if you're going to play sides to that level.

Tell the Donald my debate stances are like the whips that he in--they bulletproof.
      I don't hate you, bro.

Believe it or not, I'm not some giant Trump supporter.

But I do believe that people are going to have to give him a chance, and not follow the narrative laid out by several media outlets, whether it be in print, online, or on the boob tube.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I don't hate you, bro.

Believe it or not, I'm not some giant Trump supporter.

But I do believe that people are going to have to give him a chance, and not follow the narrative laid out by several media outlets, weather it be in print, online, or on the boob tube.
        Good; I'd appreciate if you closely examined the debate and judged it on its merits, then.

I mean, I know 90% of the people here are going to pretend I lost no matter what happens, but all I'm saying is that you guys can't expect me to believe it, lol.

It's simply a matter of law, not of opinion. My stance is backed up by law; his is by opinion. Hence, it's total dominance on my part, whether he likes it or not.

Everyone's still free to say I lost just to get their anger off their chests like always, but

C'mon. lol

You know SunSpace did it again, guys.

HE DID IT AGAIN!

LOL

Comment

"Donald Trump's grandfather was kicked out of his native Germany for failing to do his mandatory military service there, a historian has claimed.
          A local council letter from 1905 informed Friedrich Trump -- who had become a United States citizen -- that he would not be granted his German citizenship back and that he had eight weeks to leave the country or be deported, German historian Roland Paul told CNN Tuesday.

He also claimed that Trump had illegally left Germany, failing to notify authorities of his plan to immigrate.
          The Trump camp did not immediately respond to CNN's questions on the research."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/po...ich/index.html

LOL

No words. No words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if his side is now willing to reconsider how they feel about "anchor babies."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will the Donald deport himself?

Stay tuned.

Hahahahaha!!!
          You're not the brightest crayon in the box, but you certainly are the stinkiest turd in the septic tank.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            You're not the brightest crayon in the box, but you certainly are the stinkiest turd in the septic tank.
            You're still sore from that rejection?

It'll be okay, dude.

It's nothing on you; I'm just straight and taken.

That's two no-can-dos, man.

You'll find someone.

Edit:

Oh, I just noticed what you highlighted.

Feel free to look up Donald Trump's grandfather on Wikipedia;

That'll solve what you're confused about.

If not, challenge me on it, and I'll explain.

Hint: Look for dates of entry.
            Last edited by SunSpace; 11-23-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

You're still sore from that rejection?

It'll be okay, dude.

It's nothing on you; I'm just straight and taken.

That's two no-can-dos, man.

You'll find someone.

Edit:

Oh, I just noticed what you highlighted.

Feel free to look up Donald Trump's grandfather on Wikipedia;

That'll solve what you're confused about.

If not, challenge me on it, and I'll explain.

Hint: Look for dates of entry.
              You have the IQ of a potato.

Comment

You have the IQ of a potato.
                Hey, I was just trying to help you find more information; I can understand why you'd be confused.

No need to be a meanie.

Comment

Hey, I was just trying to help you find more information; I can understand why you'd be confused.

No need to be a meanie.

Comment

[IMG]http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-*****-making-america-great-again1.jpg[/IMG]
                    I can't see that picture;

Try again, please.

Edit:

You posted it correctly the second time;

That was quite rude. I was only trying to help you.

Comment

TS is a certified dork.

Comment

Working...
                      X