Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Lennox vs top 10 GOAT fighters LHW and below 1 vs 1 in one night. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Lennox vs top 10 GOAT fighters LHW and below 1 vs 1 in one night. Who wins?

I'm doing a unique school project in my college class and I need some help. This was inspired by george foreman fighting multiple fighters in one night and I want to make a project on what would happen if Lennox in his prime fought 10 of the goats of boxing in their prime in light weight and below on the same night.

These fights are all 3 rounds. After the first fight is over, lewis gets a 10 minute rest and fights the next fighter in a scheduled 3 round fight. Does he tire out and get ko'd before fighting all 10 of them or does he defeat them all? Basically If all 10 of them can strategize to tire him down, can he be KO'd/TKO'd/lose on the score cards? Is it possible one of them can dance their way to a win in 3 rounds sticking and moving if he's tired enough? Making it through 3 rounds isn't enough for the fighters. They have to be winning on the scorecards. If they lose on the score cards, they lose period.

So far I have: Hearns, Hagler, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Hopkins, SRL, Duran, Benitez, Tarver and I'm throwing prince naseem in there for good measure.

Do they get it done and take him down?
    Last edited by BigNuts; 02-13-2016, 12:03 PM.

bump...........

Comment

It depends on the number of rounds. For example if they are 3 round fights, a Prime Lewis beats them all, either by KO or decision. If they are all 12 round fights, then some of the guys mentioned will be able to survive 12 rounds just dancing, but without winning rounds so if Lewis has to do 2 or 3 12 rounds in a row, he'll get tired out eventually, anyone would.

Comment

Lewis should flatten all of them. The size difference is far too large.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          Lewis should flatten all of them. The size difference is far too large.
          No way this can be pulled off?

Comment

bump........

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

He'd knock them all out in one round. 240 pound guy, one of the biggest punchers in the history of the sport. All he'd have to do is clinch and throw that uppercut of his. Guard or not, guys are going down.

Comment

Working...
                X