Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattysse,Saremento "Maidana doesnt last four rounds against me"

Matthysse kills Maidana.

Comment

shlt,Maidana will avoid mattysee.I see him beating maidana,But in a war.

Comment

4 rounds?I like both guys but Matthysse you could not take Maidana in 4.Matthysse's boxing skill's could be crucial in this fight.Id say maybe Matthysse on points but it would be interesting to see him deal with Maidanas pressure

Comment

no way in hell this fight goes the distance....no way..

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            4 rounds?I like both guys but Matthysse you could not take Maidana in 4.Matthysse's boxing skill's could be crucial in this fight.Id say maybe Matthysse on points but it would be interesting to see him deal with Maidanas pressure
            I agree with everything.But if I'm not mistaken,Maidana is bigger than Mathysse.

Comment

These guys fought in the AM, Maidana winning 3 and the other being a draw. Maidana has fought against tougher opp and been in more big fights that's why i think Maidana wins but it would be a War.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I agree with everything.But if I'm not mistaken,Maidana is bigger than Mathysse.
                Matthysse is 5'9. Maidana 5'8 and their builds look around the same. If anything i think Matthysse looks a bit thicker.

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Maidana is a 4 round fighter after that he gasses and his power disappears and he has a shaky chin. Matthysse seems to have a great chin (he was laughing at Judah when Zab would land power shots) can go 12 rounds and carries his power through the entire fight. Along with his superior and quite good technique Matthysse stop Maidana imo.

After watching Matthysse-Judah again i'm favouring him to beat Alexander.

Comment

Maidana is just like Mattysse only better and has fought better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Maidana is just like Mattysse only better and has fought better fighters.
                    Please describe what aspects Maidana is better at? His notoriously fragile chin, the way he gasses after 4 rounds, his horrid technique?

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Matthysse is 5'9. Maidana 5'8 and their builds look around the same. If anything i think Matthysse looks a bit thicker.

Maidana is a 4 round fighter after that he gasses and his power disappears and he has a shaky chin. Matthysse seems to have a great chin (he was laughing at Judah when Zab would land power shots) can go 12 rounds and carries his power through the entire fight. Along with his superior and quite good technique Matthysse stop Maidana imo.

After watching Matthysse-Judah again i'm favouring him to beat Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                    X