No announcement yet.

My solution to pac and jmm's unfinished business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My solution to pac and jmm's unfinished business

if jmm really feels that hes better than pac and pacquiao wants to really beat him clearly and close the chapter on whos better than who.

then theres only 2 ppl they have to prove it to themselves, i thinks they should duke it out at a random boxing gym by themselves and fight ea other rocky apollo style

Nah, I say they rock/paper/scissors. Best of 5. You can resolve any issue with this.

Comment

JMM can just watch Pac on TV and root for him

Comment

at this point the fight is totally unfair jmm is past prime slower and old! pacman is at his prime physically/technically :/ logic would say manny tko jmm..........ps id rather watch pac vs margo than pac vs cotto at 150 if the mayweather fight wont happen who wit me..

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Nah, I say they rock/paper/scissors. Best of 5. You can resolve any issue with this.
          Lol! .....

Comment

well please explain why Pac want fight him again. We all know the truth. If marquez and Vasquez can fight four one sided affairs why wouldnt Pac fight marquez again to shut him up. Double standard Plain to see. If this was floyd I can hear the threads now about Duckweather and every other nonsense you can make.

Comment

Originally posted by pennywise View Post
              if jmm really feels that hes better than pac and pacquiao wants to really beat him clearly and close the chapter on whos better than who.

then theres only 2 ppl they have to prove it to themselves, i thinks they should duke it out at a random boxing gym by themselves and fight ea other rocky apollo style
              LOL! I'm in on the rock, paper and scissor

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                well please explain why Pac want fight him again. We all know the truth. If marquez and Vasquez can fight four one sided affairs why wouldnt Pac fight marquez again to shut him up. Double standard Plain to see. If this was floyd I can hear the threads now about Duckweather and every other nonsense you can make.
                Yeah, there's not too much money in a fight like this.

Comment

PBF killed the luster of this trilogy..

Comment

There was no "unfinished business"

Pacquiao said he's not interested in ever fighting Marquez again and Marquez will have the justice of knowing that even Pro-Pacquiao Fillipino sports analyst Ronnie Nathanielz and several other Fillipino boxing experts thought he beat Pacquiao. Along with most boxing fans also.

Comment

Working...
                    X