• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    nobody thought Kap was going to beat Rodgers in the playoffs either
    True but Rodgers damn sure isnt Brady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      It will be interesting to see if Atlanta can make a good defensive gameplan to slow down Kap.
      they couldn't really slow down Russell Wilson at one point and Kap runs a similar offense so I doubt Atlanta could stop him the whole game its going to be a pretty interesting to see how the going to try to control him

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      True but Rodgers damn sure isnt Brady.
      never said he was, even if I like him or not I have to admit Brady is in a league of his own the guy is a complete beast, that said we already have shown we could beat Brady in New England on a game that we destroyed NE in the first half and yes Brady came back and showed what kind of quarterback he is with an incredible come back, we all know we won at the end but if the Superbowl is anything like that game we are in for some last second suspense that I have to of course side with my Niners.

let's see what happens first this weekend before we get ahead of ourselves
      Last edited by -jose-; 01-18-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• I got offered 12 hours of double time each on Sat & Sunday bc of the inauguration ... I was jumping for joy bc I thought it was 3am-3pm, nope ... 6am - 6pm ... I accepted and now i'm gonna have the the Niners-Falcons game streaming in the background, this just turned into a rough weekend

Comment

• Son of a bitch.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-assault-probe

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Wtf!!!....

Kyle Williams fumbles and cost us the game last year now this bull****
            Last edited by -jose-; 01-19-2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• ATL! Bring It!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Whats the deal with Crabtree? Is he playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      They actually worked them over pretty well. NE rallied late in the game, but that was it.
                      Naw actually they didn't. Football is a 60 minute game. Not 50, not 45. 60 Minutes.
                      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-20-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X