Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov: Golovkin Better Matchmaker Than Fighter; All Propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Can someone tweet Dougie Fischer and ask if Korobov is a member of the demographic?
    LMAO he should also tweet Teddy Atlas and Freddie Roach to see if they are members of the demographic.

Comment

Talk is cheap, this dude has had pretty mediocre performances as of late, I would much rather see GGG against Andy Lee the dude that knocked Korobov the f*** out. But GGG has to fight Saunders and Jacobs first.

Comment

Shots fired....

Comment

Try to make the Jacobs fight in January, if it falls through then make the Korobov fight for February. Knock him out real quick and then move on to the Saunders negotiations. Knock him out then push for the diva. She ducks, then it's time to move up and take out Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Try to make the Jacobs fight in January, if it falls through then make the Korobov fight for February. Knock him out real quick and then move on to the Saunders negotiations. Knock him out then push for the diva. She ducks, then it's time to move up and take out Ramirez.
            March 18th is the date everyone's saying, with Gonzales/Caudaras II, and maybe Lee/Heiland too. Then he's likely fighting in early June in Astana to open up the Energy Conference, likely against his IBF mando Johnson or Derevyanchenko. BJS could derail that, but he's likely using GGG's name as leverage with Canelo. Korobov needs to go after someone like Khurtsidze or Eubank.

Comment

I've seen Korobov fight a few times and haven't been terribly impressed. He seemed to be fundamentally sound with decent power but nothing special. After Andy Lee destroyed him, he seems to be even less impressive than before. I didn't see the Sigmon fight but he should have stopped him; Sigmon is there to be hit and punished. I also have to take what Korobov says regarding any belt holder with a grain of salt, his comments are there to try and get a big fight that he frankly doesn't deserve at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                Golovkin basically wasted a year of his prime. Meanwhile the other too fighters have risen to the occasion. It's a damn shame.
                Earning a career high purse, and getting massive exposure in the fastest growing boxing market in the world is a year wasted?

I would like froch. I know it's probably unpopular, but the fight is going to be an all out war, and do big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                  Earning a career high purse, and getting massive exposure in the fastest growing boxing market in the world is a year wasted?

I would like froch. I know it's probably unpopular, but the fight is going to be an all out war, and do big numbers.
                  Sigh...thess people aren't boxing fans.

Comment

Everybody knows pussie g is a fuucking fraud. Dude is a straight bytch. He has no heart like Kovalev, or Lomachenko pussie g is a fuucking fraud.

As soon as he stops ducking Lara, and the DeGales, Jacks of the world he gets his ass whipped like the chump he is. He is scared shytless of Ward. Ward did something pussie g would never do move up in weight and fight the best of that division at the full weight limit.

The good news is as soon as pussie g steps up he going to take an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      Everybody knows pussie g is a fuucking fraud. Dude is a straight bytch. He has no heart like Kovalev, or Lomachenko pussie g is a fuucking fraud.

As soon as he stops ducking Lara, and the DeGales, Jacks of the world he gets his ass whipped like the chump he is. He is scared shytless of Ward. Ward did something pussie g would never do move up in weight and fight the best of that division at the full weight limit.

The good news is as soon as pussie g steps up he going to take an L.

everyone with a clue, can CLEARLY see that Ward is the fighter who Golovkin promised to be.....

boxing fans are impressed

Golovkin fans are gutted !!

Comment

Working...
                      X